• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The process of Bean Grain Shop upgrade (Updated at May 6th, 21:45)

anothergc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Every village mayor will see the Bean Grain Shop in the shopping street from the day of moving.
shop.jpg

In this level, you can buy fishing rod, bug net,scoop. But only two of them in one day and the same tool maybe appear in the next day if you are unlucky.

Advice: Just communicate with your friends and share your tools.

By the way, the open time is 8:00 a.m.~10:00 p.m.

If the following conditions are fulfilled, your shop can be upgraded to Convenience store.
1.The public project has begun over 7 days.
2.Purchase amount over 12,000 bells or buy 15 kinds of goods.

If fulfilled, a notice(about upgrade) will appear at the Bulletin board beside your station.
and, the shop will be the Construction status. Of course, close for this day like this:
close.jpg

The next day, the Convenience store of Bean Grain is complete!
conver.jpg

You can buy more goods in this level. And, the most important thing, is that you can order any goods recorded at your catalog by the Order Machine.

The open time is 7:00 a.m.~0:00 p.m.

If the following conditions are fulfilled, your Convenience store can be upgraded to the Supermarket.
1.Both of the Convenience store and the Gardening store(just beside the Convenience store) opened over 10 days.
2.Purchase amount over 25,000 bells.

If fulfilled, a notice(about upgrade) will appear at the Bulletin board beside your station and the next day closed for constrction.

Congratulations! Your Supermarket of Bean Grain is complete!
super.jpg

The open time is 9:00 a.m~8:00 p.m.

If the following conditions are fulfilled, your Supermarket can be upgraded to the Home Center.
1.Opened over 21 days.
2.Purchase amount over 50,000 bells.

If fulfilled, a notice(about upgrade) will appear at the Bulletin board beside your station and the next day closed for constrction.
The next day, Home Center is complete.

And, the Gardening shop is absorption merger to the Home Center like here:
homecenter.jpg

Now you can buy musci CD in Home Center(1 each day).

The open time is 10:00 a.m.~11:00 p.m.

If the following conditions are fulfilled, your Home Center can be upgraded to the Department Store.
1.Opened over 30 days.
2.Purchase amount over 100,000 bells.
3.Passed the Grace Fashion Test 4 times.

The next day, Department Store is complete.

OK, there is only 5 pics can be uploaded in one post.

to be continue...

Last edited:
And if you beg Shizue doesn't she give you the tools to complete tasks for free?

Does anyone actuallt call it the "bean grain" store? Ive never heard it being called this, wondering if it is just a localisation term or something...

Does anyone actuallt call it the "bean grain" store? Ive never heard it being called this, wondering if it is just a localisation term or something...

just do not care the calling, I have never played the US ver, and I do not know the name of the store......

And if you beg Shizue doesn't she give you the tools to complete tasks for free?
It's two.

First, she asks you to plant a fruit (so I suspect you will always get a shovel from the store on that first day ... but maybe not).
Second, she will ask you to either catch a bug or a fish and give you a net or pole item. (Perfect world, you get a shovel and either a net or pole and she gives you the other one.)
Third, she gives you a watering can.

It's two.

First, she asks you to plant a fruit (so I suspect you will always get a shovel from the store on that first day ... but maybe not).
Second, she will ask you to either catch a bug or a fish and give you a net or pole item. (Perfect world, you get a shovel and either a net or pole and she gives you the other one.)
Third, she gives you a watering can.

Oh man, at least it's two chances at a fishing rod, since I would prefer that day 1!

Thanks very much for this guide, but I have one question: Why did you refer to it as "Bean Grain Shop?" Is that the Japanese translation of it or something?

Sorry for the confused word.

Maybe you call it Nook's shop? Hook's shop?

It starts out as Nooklings Junction if I saw it right in one English video. It upgrades to T&T Mart on the first upgrade, I think.

Last edited:
The last upgrade is open from 9AM until midnight with the Night Owl Town Ordinance. That's three extra hours that I'll definitely be playing the game at. Yeah, it's clear, I'm definitely doing Night Owl.

Back