• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Resetting Thread

You should reset. If you only need two villagers held, that should be easy. (I can hold one if you don't need them to be TTed.) And there's a lot of people who will hold all your items for free! :D And if you need to catch some fish, people will let you.

I don't really understand how the whole transferring villagers thing works though I was thinking about just getting another copy? But then how do I transfer my stuff from in to the other?

IMG_20140507_094635.jpg

So what do you guys think worth keeping? i may buy another copy of the game and make an all frog village.... there so cute!!!

ALRIGHT I've decided to reset and narrowed down my criteria by a ton

- apples
- This river (or any fairly straight river that still has a little outlying place for my house):
4J0Otol.jpg

- retail near station
- east beach because i've grown so used to it (might sacrifice this though)

i think i want a new mayor & town name this time though. :?

Been considering resetting for a long time now :(
The thing is I've had my town since June 22nd, I have so many badges, so many fish/bugs caught, so many items, sets, bells etc. but my town layout annoys me so much! Plus I just kind of feel like a new starts, but I don't know if I'll have the energy to achieve everything again ._.

oh you should keep her and plant pitfalls and dead/black flowers and dead perfect fruit trees around her house

her house is in a bad spot
im trading her for our queen hopefully
idk no bites on the VTP.
isn't she supposed to be #1 in tier one lol

View attachment 44762

So what do you guys think worth keeping? i may buy another copy of the game and make an all frog village.... there so cute!!!

Ooh that's almost exactly like my map! Slightly different river, Town Hall where your Retail is, Retail by the leftmost ramp. I love it... I say keep it. But maybe I'm just attached to my town, haha.

Would it be possible to use someones Shampoodles? Just restarted my game vuv;;
Also would like to catalogue the horoscope items if that's okay?

I restarted back in October; Cypress was my first town. Although I regret resetting, the layout wasn't well suited for what I had in mind. Fortunately, I'm getting another Cypress in a few months or so, with a completely different setup. This time, I've been thinking ahead to my themes, Dreamies, and such. :)
*Ugh. I haven't posted in a long time. I've been looking for Threads so I can be more active.*

Hey guys, I'm going to restart. Would anyone mind holding some stuff for me (sorry, I kind of have a lot) until I find a desirable map? I'm willing to give bells/hybrids in return.

Hey guys, I'm going to restart. Would anyone mind holding some stuff for me (sorry, I kind of have a lot) until I find a desirable map? I'm willing to give bells/hybrids in return.

Will what you have fit on one beach? If so you can come to my town, holding stuff for someone else, still waiting for her to come get it.

I can hold for you. I'm considering a reset soon so would you return the favor? Last time I did this someone stole all my things.

Can anyone help me decide if I should reset or not? D:
I've never really liked my map that much, I chose my town for the villagers and native fruit (yes, very stupid) but this was before all the stuff about how to get unwanted villagers out came out. I think I've just grown bored with my town, and I don't really have anything else to do.. But if I restarted, I'd lose all my dreamies, all my badges, all my hours, all my PWP requests etc. I don't know, my town just has almost no space to build anything. Opinions?

Back