• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Rocket Sprite Shop

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Sprites by me:

Well I made these for other reasons but I would like some opinions....

twileon.png

I call it Twileon, basically inbween Espeon and Umbreon so evolved at Twilight!

Nincham.png

This is a cros of ninjask and Medicham... can't think of a better name than Nincham though.

fireflowserade.png

and a cross between a pokemon and a fire flower from mario games, I call Fireflowserade.... though that name is long.... may be just fireflowser..... would that work?

charitoise, request by OHE
Charitoise.png

Willing to take requests... I could use a challenge...

By UB:

4ucobpy.png

53jtvm0.png

5zbxjeu.png

4tu0fib.png

Sprites by Yogurt:

4q6hi6p.png

6fj0k81.png

Sprites by ZF:

iwasboredmmkayxl7.png

sevipercharizardfg5.png

Sprites by Gengar:

wobbatoungejt2.png

Lickilicky fused with Wobbafet. I call him, Wobbatounge!

The 1st 2 are awesome! Really good blending on the Espeon/Umbreon one.

:p

The Pokemon part of #3 is cool, too, but the fireflower discs don't go well, sort of.

DarthGohan1 said:
The 1st 2 are awesome! Really good blending on the Espeon/Umbreon one.

The Pokemon part of #3 is cool, too, but the fireflower discs don't go well, sort of.
Yeah I see that with the third one.... I just wanted to try it though.

anyway I would take requests now....

Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
This is my first ever mutation...

golbatmutation.jpg
rofl

That thing's amazing.

(How on earth do you fuse 2 together, though? :()
Thanks.

You find the sprites of the Pokemon you wanna fuse together.

I used paint for my mutation and my old recolors, and I think most people do (you could use PS/Gimp, though, I guess).

Just cut off the parts you want (in mine, for example, Articuno's wing and Victreebell's leaf), one at a time, and paste them onto the body (Golbat's). There's an option to select in Paint where the white becomes invisible when pasting, which must be used. Then, just blend the colors gradually, to make the added part fit in. Repeat for other parts, and voila!

DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
This is my first ever mutation...

golbatmutation.jpg
rofl

That thing's amazing.

(How on earth do you fuse 2 together, though? :()
Thanks.

You find the sprites of the Pokemon you wanna fuse together.

I used paint for my mutation and my old recolors, and I think most people do (you could use PS/Gimp, though, I guess).

Just cut off the parts you want (in mine, for example, Articuno's wing and Victreebell's leaf), one at a time, and paste them onto the body (Golbat's). There's an option to select in Paint where the white becomes invisible when pasting, which must be used. Then, just blend the colors gradually, to make the added part fit in. Repeat for other parts, and voila!
*goes to try*

YogurtBandit said:
This is one of my Hybrids.

4q6hi6p.png

Guess which pokemon are in it.

:)
Poliwhirl and Pinsir... IDK lots of the new Pokemon (for the blue things), though.

That's really good!

:D

Ah! When I click the color "pink" in paint, it turns out to be gray!

>.<

Help!

DarthGohan1 said:
YogurtBandit said:
This is one of my Hybrids.

4q6hi6p.png

Guess which pokemon are in it.

:)
Poliwhirl and Pinsir... IDK lots of the new Pokemon (for the blue things), though.

That's really good!

:D
Its poliwhirl, Pinsir, and Rotom

^_^

I agree about ZF, Its awesome, Especially First time.

Charitoise.png

There we go a Charitoise!

and since so many fellow rockets are adding to this I think I will make this the rocket Spite shop... sound good?

Back