• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Rocket Sprite Shop

Sporge27 said:
Charitoise.png

There we go a Charitoise!

and since so many fellow rockets are adding to this I think I will make this the rocket Spite shop... sound good?
Sounds good to me.

(Guys, scroll up to see m' Wobbatounge. :p)

Propaganda Man said:
I hated the Char and Blastoise so I edited it a bit.

charwhatervercf6.png

Enjoy if you want to use this one instead.

:eek: What did you do to the shell?

honestly the tail has to start somewhere...

Alright, I'm a rocket too. My sprites might not be as good as others, but hey, I just started. I'll keep my "Sprite Inventory" in this post, and I'll keep updating it as we go along. I'm also taking requests (give me a tough one).

wobbatoungejt2.png

Wobbatounge

snakekyogreze8.png

Kyogresnake

wingedhippokz0.png

T3h flying hippo-cow

(To Be Edited)

I need help! I am creating a Pokemon that will rip our enemies to shreds! But I'll need sombody's help. Probably. I'll post when I reach a definet answer.

JJH0369

JJH0369 said:
I need help! I am creating a Pokemon that will rip our enemies to shreds! But I'll need sombody's help. Probably. I'll post when I reach a definet answer.

JJH0369
Post this in the Rocket HQ, please.

mixedupguy.png

I think this works... took more than simple splicing, and yeah... I could hve tried to alter the colors to match more but didn't

:p

Back