• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Signs of Shoebox

AprilfromShoebox

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti

I hope you're all doing great! I wanted to share with you today some of the signs you can see around Shoebox.
Hey, get off my back, ok! I not only paid out of pocket for all of these signs to be produced, but I myself stuck the papers on there, so I'm going to show them off as much as I please, even if it sounds lame!

View attachment 237699

This is the sign for the Hospital! Clear and to the point. That way, no one will miss it!

View attachment 237698

This is the sign for the school! ... yeah, I'll admit, I got a little lazy with this one. Whatever, it gets the message across!

View attachment 237701
And this is the sign for my house! Why does my house get its own sign? because I'm the mayor of course! My house is a landmark of Shoebox! Also I wanted to be sure no one would move in front of me because this has happened to me twice now and each time I was very upset that Isabelle allowed a house to be zoned directly in front of my door.

Thanks for reading Mayor April's Shoebox Stories!​

Attachments

• HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 5
  • HNI_0045.JPG
    HNI_0045.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 69
  • HNI_0060.JPG
    HNI_0060.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
Back