• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day One

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Space | Shane

December 1st 2016 [Day One]
Campsite Visitors - None [No Campsite]
Events - Moving In!​

Finally got another copy of ACNL. Now I can start over but still transfer things from my other town, phew!

Pretty much just moved into my new town and its name is Space. The map is probably the closest thing I'm going to get to my other one, I'll make it work.

My current villagers are as follows:
Deli
Cesar
Moose
Pate
Celia

I managed to pay off the down payment of my house so tomorrow I'll be saying farewell to my tent!

My native fruit is the peach, I'm a little gutted but due to visiting my other town, I planted a pear tree and a few cherry trees.

While in Town, I changed my hairstyle and transferred a few thousand bells over as well as a couple of items- including a closet so I can store some items and not have to carry them around all the time.

Not sure why, but I wanted to try and bring in someone to the RV Site seeing as I have an amiibo card and a New 3DS XL but something happened... eh, I'll try again later.

I forgot how little there is when you first start, it feels really weird in all honesty.

I'll probably wait until tomorrow to do some other things and visit Town again.​

dizzy bone;bt13268 said:
I actually love the town name space!! good luck with your new town :)

Thanks! ^_^
I sort of realised how- I guess- punny the town's name is, especially after going into the train station and reading "Welcome to Space Station." or something along those lines, so yeah, I have no regrets over picking the name for my town! :D

"including a closet so I can store some items
and not have to carry them around all the time."

Closet same as train box storage?

The only three storages for a character are letters,
train box (closet), and secret storeroom.

Last edited:
Back