• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day Twenty

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Shane | Space

December 20th 2016 [Day Twenty]
Campsite Visitors - None
RV Camp Visitors - Pascal
Event - Redd​

I feel like I should add another line to indicate who's at the RV site... so would it be RV Visitors? Yeah. I think it should because I know I'll be collecting amiibo for the game and I wonder if people will be interested in that sooooo...

Anyways, I've plotted out where the street lamps are going in my town. I already have one completed and another has just been paid off. You can tell I'm a little more serious with Space.

I don't think I've mentioned it but I have the Museum Shop and I've already utilised one of the exhibit rooms and turned it into a Christmas room, I even designed the little sign too! I'm also going to have Christmas, Balloon and Pave themed rooms when I'm done with other priorities and have all the items!

Redd's in town with three statues and a painting. And it turns out that the motherly statue is genuine so I've bought it.

Club LOL is also open and I gave Dr Shrunk and orange which I received from either Moose or Lolly. And I learned shyness which is very, very appropriate for me.

Dug up four fossils and all of them had been donated to the museum. Sold them.

I also got some more black roses and I've planted them where they're going to be outside my house.

Need to get another blue hydrangea to plant outside of the town hall and then I'll be trying to breed blue flowers.

I also need to get some more pink hydrangeas and azaleas to plant outside of retail and then breed pink flowers. Because like I said, I'm more serious with Space.

I bought two yellow hibiscus shoots from the island yesterday, I'm thinking of planting hibiscus around the cafe when I eventually build it. I just don't know where to build it though.

Debating whether to get rid of the bench that I stupidly put outside the Town Hall, although I'm kind of growing to like its placement, can probably plant some flowers beside it.

Henry's moving in two days, hope to sell him or give him away on here.

Wish I could find the second snowball. Really want to make a snowmam before the snowman melts away because the snowtyke wants his family in town... don't think that's going to happen.​

Back