• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spooky Furniture?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Apparently you can buy the spooky furniture set in Nooks...
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=188083

Correct my if i'm wrong because I've only played Wild World, but didn't Jack give you the spooky set as part of the Halloween event in the Gamecube and Wii version? So what will he give us now if we can just buy that furniture in the store...

Apparently you can buy the spooky furniture set in Nooks...
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=188083

Correct my if i'm wrong because I've only played Wild World, but didn't Jack give you the spooky set as part of the Halloween event in the Gamecube and Wii version? So what will he give us now if we can just buy that furniture in the store...

yeah we had to get it from jack before
so maybe now we get a different furniture set from him now?

Maybe we can buy them, but also get one from Jack. It would make it easier to collect the whole furniture. I would like that.

I forget, can you get multiple pieces from Jack? Or is it just one piece on Halloween? Because that's one thing I didn't like about AC. Certain furniture you only got one piece a year so it literally took 12 years to collect them all, unless you cheated or trade.

Maybe we can buy them, but also get one from Jack. It would make it easier to collect the whole furniture. I would like that.

I forget, can you get multiple pieces from Jack? Or is it just one piece on Halloween? Because that's one thing I didn't like about AC. Certain furniture you only got one piece a year so it literally took 12 years to collect them all, unless you cheated or trade.

you could get many peices from him as long as you had candy

At the picture, in the background there is the standard wallpaper and floor, but next to them, i see another thing that looks like the wallpaper, but its orange:confused:
any thoughts?

At the picture, in the background there is the standard wallpaper and floor, but next to them, i see another thing that looks like the wallpaper, but its orange:confused:
any thoughts?

Wow, well done for noticing that! I would say it's some kind of special halloween wallpaper, but it's a slightly different shape, so i don't know. A rug?! :confused:

Maybe Jack will give out the Halloween DLC that was in City Folk, and we'll be able to buy the spooky series in store.

That's what I'm thinking. I could see them switching around some of the furniture sets this time around.

Or even design a whole new set...there are so many new ones out there now, I wouldn't be surprised for a new Halloween set.

Wow, well done for noticing that! I would say it's some kind of special halloween wallpaper, but it's a slightly different shape, so i don't know. A rug?! :confused:
No, that paper has been in videos since June, it can't be special Halloween stuff.

I can't see there being two Halloween sets...

But there's already two, creepy and spooky.
I think they'll just make it the creepy set.

I just realized how weird the dialogue with Jack is going to be if indeed the creepy series is the replacement.

Jack: "Thank you child for the candy. I've already given you the coffin, so now take this pile of bones."

I just realized how weird the dialogue with Jack is going to be if indeed the creepy series is the replacement.

Jack: "Thank you child for the candy. I've already given you the coffin, so now take this pile of bones."

lol it is creepy but i like it XD

Was it just me or I thought that the paper the player was holding was the fortune inside the fortune cookie. If you go to Justin's blog he talks about the fortune cookie for both of the two pics. :)

Back