• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Swan Gallery

Swancheez

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
well, since I make so many sigs and such, might as well just update this one topic with every sig I make, right? here's meh newest:

yet another vert, this one im not loving that much...but eh, i'll see what the rest of ya'll think

;)

red.png

this one's not your best, but just the fact that you can make something like that amazes me lol

do you make these yourself, like from scratch? cause if you do, wow. thats all there is to say lol

TheGremp said:
this one's not your best, but just the fact that you can make something like that amazes me lol

do you make these yourself, like from scratch? cause if you do, wow. thats all there is to say lol
well, I get a render, or stock, then I throw in some effects and such.
like, I didnt create the character you see there, I just made all of the effects in the sig.

aaah I see

that's still very nice, the effects in that blue one were extremely impressive.

keep up the good work lol no way I could ever do this kinda stuff

Back