• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing

Lmao Best Line In It
"I never saw any planes or boats go by. All I ever saw was rolling blue sky and puffy white clouds and tiny packages tied to balloons

It's VERY good for a story based on a video game. xD

I'm scared to go on now...my neighbors have been watching me ever since I've tried to leave but noone had an open gate. >_<

And Topi, in your sig it shows your person in YOUR house....by Gyroids! You gonna die!!

It's awesome but scared the *censored.2.0* outta me!
I had to cover up one part of the screen at some point because the pictures are so weird XD

[quote="Toon]It's VERY good for a story based on a video game. xD

I'm scared to go on now...my neighbors have been watching me ever since I've tried to leave but noone had an open gate. >_<

And Topi, in your sig it shows your person in YOUR house....by Gyroids! You gonna die!![/quote]O_____________________________________________________O
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X____x

That really was creepy. It was even more creepy when they showed pictures of Tom Nook and his eyes were bright red. I couldnt even sleep thinking abou what Nook could do to my animal crosser. But theres two endings to the story. There both creepy. But that was the best story ever. It was cool how he related to the title of animal CROSSING.

wow that was amazing!
he could of swore less to make an actuall book!
but the pictures told a lot

Back