• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The things that make you go 'eww' in New Leaf?

When Cyrus says (to male character) "If I catch you making googly-eyes at my Reese, I'll make you see in 4D!"

This monster image.jpg

flo.

eeuurrurhghh

i'll still never understand why flo is so disliked she's adorable ;n;
but the thing that made me go ew is when i caught a "house centipede". i was terrified when i looked it up and house centipede's exist.. and some can live in your house.. -shivers-

The thing that makes me go eww the most... Aside from the icky bugs and lack of hygiene and sanitation... When villagers flirt x3x I'm 20 years of age and I don't want my inner child ruined by my villagers flirting x3x

I just literally went 'eww' when I saw that this month's downloadable item where I am was a Fedora Chair... before putting straight it in my trash can.

Seriously, I said it in my blog; the downloadable items we usually get in the UK really suck.

I would have taken it off your hands...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was terrified when i looked it up and house centipede's exist.. and some can live in your house.. -shivers-

Yeah, i kill them at least once every few months. Im used to it.

The thing that makes me go eww the most... Aside from the icky bugs and lack of hygiene and sanitation... When villagers flirt x3x I'm 20 years of age and I don't want my inner child ruined by my villagers flirting x3x

You should feel honored a code of 0's and 1's finds you so attractive. :p Any other time that code has an AI and hunts to kill. xD

Luckily I caught the vanilla centipede and the house centipede already so I won't have to deal with them again(unless millipede exists). Also, I didn't find giant isopod icky.
I ran at the sight of tarantulas and scorpions but mostly it's because I don't want to get attacked, same with bees.

Elise is the definition of 'eww' to me(no offense to fans). Oh, and Violet.

Last edited:
omg I can't believe all this giant isopod hate! those things are so cute ;3; I wish I could have a real one as a pet

Nothing really grosses me out too bad cus I like all sorts of critters... oh! Coffee! I hate hate hate coffee, and I hate coffee culture, and I'm never gonna build a Cafe! Too bad it means I gotta miss out on some dialogue U_U

OOps sorry, forgot to mention that the wriggling of the serpent creatures (ribbon snake/eels) creeps the he-...ummm... Just ewwwwww -.-

Last edited:
When Cyrus says (to male character) "If I catch you making googly-eyes at my Reese, I'll make you see in 4D!"

Lol, Reese also says something similar to the female character! I laughed so much when Cyrus said the same to my male character!

Last edited:
Back