• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Town Blogs - Day Nine

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I lost track of time due to work and exhaustion, I apologise- I'll try to be a little more consistent.

Sunday 20th December [Day Nine]:
Campsite Visitors - None
Events - None

| The week was slow in the game during the little time I played, I think Katrina visited in the middle of the week but I can't be sure and Mr. Resetti was at the cafe too.

| Yuka and Lucky wanted to leave. I told them both to stay. Not having them leave me, ever!

| I also received a Golden Watering Can a couple of days ago due to maintaining a beautiful town for 15 days in a row, that made me happy!

| Requested K.K. Rockabilly (Rodney's favourite song?) yesterday evening and I need to collect its music box from Cyrus.

| TIY had a Modern Clock so now my back room has that AND a Modern Wood Clock. Still no Modern Wood Flooring.

| It's close to Toy Day, my Santa costume (already been completed since last year) is ready and waiting to be worn so I can deliver my villagers their presents.

| Fossils are beginning to annoy me, most- if not all- the fossils I've been finding are already in the museum... it's getting really tedious.

Tomorrow's going to be a late play as I have work but it'll be the same with Tuesday and on Thursday as well.

- Shane

Back