• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Town Blogs - Day Nineteen

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I have a new laptop and I can blog again!

Wednesday 30th December [Day Nineteen]:
Campsite Visitors - None
Events - Gracie​

| First and formost, I'd like to happily say that Renee has officially left Town. She sent her letter and her house is no more, thank the heavens so I have room for a different and hopefully a better villager.

| Gracie was at the Plaza so I went to have my second fashion check done, today's theme was 'Basic' and I went to check my wardrobe (and with the help of Google as well). I passed, just need two more checks to have Gracie on board with opening shop. She gave me a Gorgeous Sofa.

| I sold the Gorgeous Sofa along with a ruby I found from a rock and I got 32,000 bells- I assume that the sofa is 30,000 bells so that was some good money.

| Nothing in TIY again, I wanted to check out a floor but it automatically made me speak to Peewee... ugh.

| It's New Year's Eve tomorrow so I'll be playing pretty late in game tomorrow to watch the fireworks (I'm so sad, haha).

- Shane

Back