• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Town Blogs - Day One [Introduction]

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I get bored on some forums and the blogs are a great way to express feelings or creativity so I thought why not blog about my brilliant adventures in Town. In all honesty, I would've started this on the 26th of this month as it would have marked my second year having played Animal Crossing: New Leaf but I couldn't wait.

So with that let's begin!

Saturday 12th December [Day One]:
Campsite Visitors - None
Events - Fishing Tournament​

| I've only just been playing for about an hour maybe a little more at least (I've been at work so my playing time is limited), anyways, it's evening and I'm still thankful for the Night Owl Ordinance so if I've forgotten any errands I needed to do then I have until around midnight tonight to do it.

| It was the Fishing Tourney today and due to being busy I couldn't take part, I witnessed Yuka winning first place- congrats to her!

| Still looking for some Modern Wood floor to place in my back room- which is Modern and Modern Wood themed. Nothing in TIY, so I went to buy the flowers at Leif's little area and plant them where I felt they were needed.

| I've spoken to a couple of villagers, either talked about the Fishing Tourney or were hyped about Toy Day which can be a little annoying but everyone should be excited for something right?

| Requested the song K.K. Dirge at Club LOL tonight, I think it's Lucky's favourite song- to elaborate, I'm planning on making music boxes for most of my villagers as either general presents or birthday presents, I haven't decided yet.

| The Nothern Lights are showing at this moment in time, they look so pretty.

| Should mention that in all honesty, I'm waiting for Renee to notify me about considering to move out- I absolutely cannot stand her...

| I suppose before I wrap things up in this blog entry I should make a virtual note of the Toy Day wishlist of all my villagers:

Lucky - Something red.
Rodney - Colourful clothes (the first villager to mention two clues about the present he wants).
Bunnie - A toy.
Peewee - An electrical appliance.
Hopper - Something purple.
Yuka - Carpet.
Colton - Something blue.
Erik - Furniture.
Rocket - Something green.
Renee - Food.​

This concludes my blogging of a normal day in Town and it won't be the last either! My adventures do continue after blogging- I may or may not mention it in the next blog which could be a day or so away (I'm bad with consistency sometimes).

- Shane

I miss red 'whishlist for my villagers' as summery XDDDD btw your blogs are soon cool!!!! and nice profile picture, Do you watch attack on titan?

Back