The True DS Player

good chapter. But PLEASE I cannot say this enough! Please do not make this into a big, DS!5 uB3R 1337, psP is tEh RoXXx2or5

JJRAMONE2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
Please do not make this into a big, DS!5 uB3R 1337, psP is tEh RoXXx2or5
Um... What don't you want me to do?
like...having it just dissing PSP and promoting DS though out the whole thing.l
Oh... Well, I never really thought about it that way. If you think about it that way, I'm sorry...

:( I forgot about how people with a PSP would think about it.

UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
Oh... Well, I never really thought about it that way. If you think about it that way, I'm sorry...

no, its fine, I just think if it was like that it'd ruin the storyline, cause so far I erally like it and I dont want it do be ruined.

JJRAMONE2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:

no, its fine, I just think if it was like that it'd ruin the storyline, cause so far I erally like it and I dont want it do be ruined.
Well, it's not like I'm trying to give the PSP a bad rep. It's just about how these dudes are chasing after Hobo and he has to get rid of them somehow.

UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRAMONE2 said:

Well, it's not like I'm trying to give the PSP a bad rep. It's just about how these dudes are chasing after Hobo and he has to get rid of them somehow.
oh yeah I know, but I just dont want it to turn into what I said. SO far, I LOVE THIS FAN FIC, probably the only good one i've ever read...then again I dont read alot of Fan fics.

JJRAMONE2 said:
oh yeah I know, but I just dont want it to turn into what I said. SO far, I LOVE THIS FAN FIC, probably the only good one i've ever read...then again I dont read alot of Fan fics.
I hope nothing like that happens to it...

Back