Native Flower
Pansies
WAHU ISLAND UPDATE
July 9th, 2024

Beach Pals 2.jpg

Aloha.

Hi, it's me again. Missed me?

Yeah, I miss doing these too.

I updated the dream address today to reflect the summer months. Nothing much has changed, just some bush replacements and floral rearrangements. I do have a vague plan to continue working on my other island, Parkwood, though my interest levels have waned quite a bit despite having more free time from work. Heck, I totally forgot that I was supposed to write another story (whoops)!

In all seriousness, I still got some personal things I'm dealing with that I won't delve into, hence the lack of any story updates. I'm also planning on meeting with a therapist in the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll start to feel better mentally. I will most likely continue brainstorming story ideas the next time I get a self-vacation away from my parents, but that won't be for quite a while as I cannot afford one at the moment. Luckily, the photos for Secret Agent SN-002 have already been taken, so I won't necessarily have to worry so much about that. If I do decide to alter the planned story a bit, I can always go into Photopia and make the necessary adjustments. I feel as if I've got a good grip on this feature by now.

You could say I'm in another creative slump, and you'd probably be right. Combine that with getting some long-needed chores done around the house, and that can explain my absence here. It's all fine though; I'm getting by fine. Anyway, that's all I wanted to mention. I haven't forgotten about this; I've simply had other priorities as of late. Until next time...
- T.K.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back