The who lives in which state/province guide

I also know that Smart is from Missouri, Sporge is from Illinois, and both UltraByte and LoneWolf are from California.

Ac1983fan said:
Added y'all.

Also, maybe this could be added to the member FAQ in the member Library?
I was just about to ask you the same thing. I thought about doing so, but I wanted your word first. Do you mind me annexiating* this thread into the Member Library?

*Annexiate: To Add to something. Ex. Texas was annexiated to the United States in the 1800's.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Ac1983fan said:
Added y'all.

I was just about to ask you the same thing. I thought about doing so, but I wanted your word first. Do you mind me annexiating* this thread into the Member Library?

*Annexiate: To Add to something. Ex. Texas was annexiated to the United States in the 1800's.
Why'd you put the definition???

Monkey09 said:
Ac1983fan said:
Added y'all.

In case no one understood what it meant.

Monkey09 said:
Ac1983fan said:
Added y'all.

Oh cool Annexiate!

Monkey09 said:
Monkey09 said:
Ac1983fan said:
Added y'all.

Oh cool Annexiate!
Well, I'm waiting for AC's permission. It's his thread, after all.

Utah... i think >_>

yeah, you should get a little map, and make some fake pins... then you can just shove them on it randomly

:p

After hearing no word from ACFan in over 24 hours, I will incorporate this thread into the Member Library. All new updates currently not on the list will be added onto the Member FAQ within the Member Library.

Back