• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Fossil said:
Fossil said:
-waves fingers in air- We PWN! Keep it up guys!
Of course we own. But, some of us own more than others. :evillaugh:

:p
*In my mind

Storm: Regular
Bul: Regular
Smart Tech: Regular
DSFAN121: Regular
Fossil: W00T W00T SEXY SUPER PWNESSSSSSS!!!!!! W00T!!! MY WORDS PWN SOO MUCH THEY ARE SEXY!
Justin: Regular
TwilightKing: Regular
OCM: Regular
Darth Gohan1: Regular
]
What is it with you and that 4-letter-word?

Sexy? Oh yes...... well

You really thisnk sexy is sexy well now I have to ruin it for you
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
you are under my power now.....
everytime you think of sexy you will think of dead fish and this will cause you severe diaria,.......

now

SNAP!!!
ok you should be cured from saying it, :lol:

*breaks the mold*

I'm getting Electroplankton.

:) Already ordered it, should be here in three days.

Bulerias said:
*breaks the mold*

I'm getting Electroplankton. :) Already ordered it, should be here in three days.
Hm, cool. By the way, why did you break the mold?

:huh:
Eh, I don't know. All I know is Electroplankton will pwn.

:)

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
*breaks the mold*

I'm getting Electroplankton. :) Already ordered it, should be here in three days.
Hm, cool. By the way, why did you break the mold?

:huh:
Eh, I don't know. All I know is Electroplankton will pwn.

:)
Well, if you say so.

Anyways, is anyone hungry right now? I need to check the menu to see what we're having for lunch today. *Runs to see Menu*

Yes, I posted this at school.

^_^
I knew you posted it from a crappy school computer, since it didn't quite block TBT.

Go eat.

:eek:

Bulerias said:
*breaks the mold*

I'm getting Electroplankton.

:) Already ordered it, should be here in three days.
Well, you can't save your tunes but I hope you like it!

:D

I post when I'm supposed to be doing math down here. My room's under construction so I can work in the family room!

-pokes a sexy cat- Hmmmmmmmmmm......... -takes cat- I plan to make somthing bunnies will fear, cats!!!!!!

<big><big><big><big><big>SEXY CAT WILL END THIS WAR!!!!!!!!</big></big></big></big></big><big>

It is? Thats so shocking......its......its...............<big><big><big><big><big>SEXY</big></big></big>!

Fossil said:
It is? Thats so shocking......its......its...............<big><big><big><big><big>SEXY</big></big></big>! </big></big>
<big><big>
I entirelyt disagree with your statement in your sig and you hould read that post of mine a page back that hypnotizes you to stop saying that 4 letter word that is, the word sexy.............. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:</big>

Fossil said:
It is? Thats so shocking......its......its...............<big><big><big><big><big>SEXY</big></big></big>! </big></big>
<big><big>
you overused the word, now its dead... good job >_<

NOTICE TO ALL TBT PEOPLE:

the word "sexy" is copyrighted by me, myself and i, anyone found using it is subject to be Drop-kicked by Chuck Norris. : o</big>

Back