• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well

Honestly, maybe just DIYs. It doesn't really matter what. Like the stereotypical dad, I build the stuff and they decide where it should go. We all share in the collecting of resources. We just had so much more before, so maybe that's what I would ask for specifically-- spare DIY's of any type.
I left a nova light, crescent moon chair, shop sign, and wooden square table diy. Also for your daughter are the butterfly models, nova lights, and crescent moon chair. Do whatever you want with the 1mil and 50nmt. <3

So, I know this is a general wish, but I guess I'm just throwing it out there to the world to see what happens. My wife and daughter and I lost our island that we had been enjoying building together to a system glitch of some kind. I don't mind rebuilding everything we had, and I have done another of the basics, but I think my wife and daughter are disheartened because we built that island as a family activity. So, I guess that my wish is that, if anyone feels like helping with anything at all, it will get us another step closer to getting back what we lost. If nothing else, I want to put out there that it is very touching to see some many people enjoying this simple game as much as we have!
I can give you some flowers, DIYS, iron, stone, and 500k bells. :)
Edit: Don't know when you'll see this message, but if not today Im usually on by 12PM PST
I wish to catalog a reindeer sweater (brown) ;u;

and I don't mind helping out! Lmk what you need and I'll see what I can do ^.^
I have the brown reindeer sweater

Last edited:
Hello! If anybody has spare crescent moon chairs, I would love to have them! They would serve as an amazing decoration item for my enchanted forest I am planning to make :D
(Edit: wish granted! Tysm Babo!)

Last edited:
Back