• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

The "You're Banned" Game

The "You're Banned" Game

StormTrooper is his first name.

The Bell Tree (TBT)
2004 - 2006

The Bell Tree is the forum that I've been at the longest. First joining in 2004, I was a plain member. TBT was created by StormTrooper, after he created the Animal Crossing Ask Center (ACAC) at NSider. I wasn't much into the forum at first, but after I was made a Sage at TBT, I decided to do a little more with it. My interest in TBT rose, and interest in NSider fell, with me eventually leaving. In 2005, I had a short break of 3-4 months, due to new video game, and many other factors, like bad connection. After I came back June 2005, I was brought into the Staff. I worked on many new projects at TBT, and in September 2005, became a Global Moderator of TBT. I continued to do more, including TBT Tank War and TBT Trivia. I also did the diplomatic part of the job, I helped resolve conflicts between members. By February 2006, I was due for another promotion. This time, it's big: Admin. From there, I've become somewhat a leader at TBT, but this time, a leader for change and reform. I still make some new ideas for the Staff, and I still do some work. However, during October 2006, I first decided to become a little less active at TBT due to business. I still did some work, but less than before. I did less and less, and December 2006, I announced my resignation from the Staff of TBT. By January 2007 I plan on stepping down from the Staff entirely, and getting a Retired Staff rank.

TBT was a milestone for me. Here I not only made friends, but I enhanced my social skills and I improved my managing and diplomacy skills. With all I've done, I've left my mark on TBT for ages to come.

The "You're Banned" Game

Banned for... wait... yeah really StormTrooper?? WTF? Just start posting on the "you're banned" game, no intro, no nothing. k....

Banned for... um... just banned.

Dang, stormtrooper threw off my mojo

The "You're Banned" Game

The Bell Tree (TBT)
2004 - 2006

The Bell Tree is the forum that I've been at the longest. First joining in 2004, I was a plain member. TBT was created by StormTrooper, after he created the Animal Crossing Ask Center (ACAC) at NSider. I wasn't much into the forum at first, but after I was made a Sage at TBT, I decided to do a little more with it. My interest in TBT rose, and interest in NSider fell, with me eventually leaving. In 2005, I had a short break of 3-4 months, due to new video game, and many other factors, like bad connection. After I came back June 2005, I was brought into the Staff. I worked on many new projects at TBT, and in September 2005, became a Global Moderator of TBT. I continued to do more, including TBT Tank War and TBT Trivia. I also did the diplomatic part of the job, I helped resolve conflicts between members. By February 2006, I was due for another promotion. This time, it's big: Admin. From there, I've become somewhat a leader at TBT, but this time, a leader for change and reform. I still make some new ideas for the Staff, and I still do some work. However, during October 2006, I first decided to become a little less active at TBT due to business. I still did some work, but less than before. I did less and less, and December 2006, I announced my resignation from the Staff of TBT. By January 2007 I plan on stepping down from the Staff entirely, and getting a Retired Staff rank.

TBT was a milestone for me. Here I not only made friends, but I enhanced my social skills and I improved my managing and diplomacy skills. With all I've done, I've left my mark on TBT for ages to come.

The "You're Banned" Game

Bacon Boy said:
Soruigi said:
Bacon Boy said:
banned for being alive
Banned for having one of my friend's nickname
banned for having a friend that copied my nickname... now if his name was Alfred too, I'd be very frightened...
Banned because he had that nickname for 5 years! and his name is....
Connor! but his middle name is Alfred! jk

Back