• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The "You're Banned" Game

Banned for hating on my bells, banned forever for spooky house picture

Banned for using a bad reference, having Christmas collectibles, having a number in your username, not capetilizing your username, AND for having almost no posts even though you've been here for 3 years.

Banned for not seeing Moana/ loving Moana enough to get the reference. Banned for picking apart my username when like u said it was THREE years ago and nobody seemed to care about lowercase stuff. Banned forever for not giving me a reason to stick around here longer than three days for something other than trading three years ago. Banned on ACC too for being obsessed with your/a dog.

Banned for annoying bans and for being hypocritical

Banned for once owning an ice cream swirl and me being my penny pincher self for not buying it.

Banned for calling Moana a BAD MOVIE. Banned again for being boring :p :3

Banned for letting your guard down long enough to allow such a travesty to bestow itself upon you.

banned because idk what your avatar and sig are from

Last edited:
Back