The "You're Banned" Game

Banned because I'm about to pick your eyes out with pliers and then shove broken glass down your throat while you're being rick rolled.

Banned because I'm going to lock you in a room with 1,000 giant, 80 ton gorillas who all want to mate with you.

Banned because I'm going to pry your eyes open, tie you up, and toss you in a room showing nothing but Glee on TV.

Banned because I'm going to lock you in a room and put a microchip in your brain that plays Justin Bieber music 24/7. And I am going to do the surgery with no medication and as many chain saws as possible.

Banned because I'm to kick you in the balls with a steel toed boot, and then rip out your intestines and then make you skip rope with them.

Banned because I will knife you in the eyes, then stick a sword so far down your throat that it comes out your **** and then I'll shish kabob the rest of the sword with your organs.

Banned because I'll take control of your hand so it always sticks itself into your throat so you can't breathe. And you'll puke. A lot. And the other hand, which will have a spiked glove on it, will smack you.

Banned because I'm going to take over your mind and make you build your own shank to stab yourself, and then I'll make you jump in a barrel of flesh-eating acid.

Banned because I'm going to drop kick you so hard that you'll be burned by the atmosphere, and then go into space and land in a black hole, where you'll feel every single atom of you break apart, and it will last an eternity.

If you want an idea of what the pain is like, just ask your mother what it was like raising you. They'll be about equal.

(That's not exactly what would happen in a black hole but I'll give you a mulligan) Banned because everyone you love is waiting to throw rocks at you, spit on you, and torture you while they taunt you.

(Oh wait, isn't that what would happen if there was no gravity or something? I dunno, my science teacher two years ago told me that that would happen when something bad happens, but I don't remember the event :p )

Banned because I'm going to give you the worst Charlie horse ever, and you will feel it in every part of your body.

(You would be spaghettified, and all your atoms would separate, that's part of what happens) Banned because I will make you sleep on a rock so your back hurts.

Banned because I'm going to seduce you, make you take me out to the nicest restaurant in town, order the most expensive thing on the menu, and make you pay for all of it. This will happen on all of our dates until you end up being a bum on the street. When that happens, I will kick you with my stilettos into a manhole.

I don't think so! Banned because I'm going to lock you in a room with you seeing nothing but giygas until you go into a spasmodic epilepsy, and your mind has officially been raped.

Back