Themed Dream Towns

majnin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Has anyone here created a town with a theme (Please don't say Aika or any other horror village) because I'd love to visit something themed. I'll visit anyone who posts! :) I'll also rate your town for you and give you feedback.

Last edited:
I have a sky themed town. It's not finished yet and I need to update it again.
Dream address is: 4300-2123-9138

I really want to do a Alice in Wonderland theme. But I'm already too far in the game to change anything. But it'd be a great idea though~

My dream town is about a once-traditional village being pushed into modernization. The code is in my signature.

I'll make sure to check all of these out and tell you all what I think! It'll have to wait till after school but yeah.

I have a sky themed town. It's not finished yet and I need to update it again.
Dream address is: 4300-2123-9138

First impressions:Wow! I love the name Parfait. It's so sweet and light. The path is adorable and so well done. I also love your map and house placement. Great villagers.

On further investigation... Thank you for the tools and fun things. Lovely way to start a dream. Argh! The little clouds with faces are so so so adorable! Not to mention the little fishies and rainbows. The bamboo is also awesome. The row of arches leading up to the town hall was so pretty. The illuminated christmas trees are adorable. I also love the little balloon patterns on the floor. So much creativity! I took the photo op as well :D The flowers on the beach are gorgeous.

The houses: (I love that the exteriors all match and are symmetrical (apart from 1) it just looks so neat.
Minty: The main room was pretty cool. I like the green furniture but I don't understand how it really links with the theme. However it's still cute and I like that the wall and floors go on with the sky theme. The right room is such an adorable bathroom! I've never seen shells used like that before and I think it's really effective. The left room well...it's empty. Same with the basement. The upstairs is a bit of a mismatch. This house seems to be developing.

Berry: The main room... well nice stationery set I guess. It's a cute library theme. The left room is empty. Congratulations on the sloppy set too! The basement and upstairs are also empty.

Vanilla: Well a nice regal looking palace here. Impressive! We've got a growing rococco set on the right and a cabana(?) set on the left. Nice. The other rooms are pretty plain

Choco: Wasn't sure what to think about the crabs and random atm but the balloons are adorable. Sweets set on the right. Some sort of garden on the left? It's cute! I don't understand the basement really but that upstairs is so cute. It's the night sky! Fireworks and northern lights and stars. So so so pretty and creative. Wow!

OVERALL: 7/10 for amazing creativity and just plain beautiful landscaping but the houses let me down, they just need finished up! What a shiner, absolutely brilliant. Will visit again.

Thank you for the feedback! ^^
I'm still working on the houses. I'm not sure what I should put in some of the empty rooms.
I was hoping to have all of the basements tell a story, but the island is not giving me the flooring and wallpaper I need. It's supposed to be as if you're looking down at the ground below the clouds.
-glares at island-

Thank you for the feedback! ^^
I'm still working on the houses. I'm not sure what I should put in some of the empty rooms.
I was hoping to have all of the basements tell a story, but the island is not giving me the flooring and wallpaper I need. It's supposed to be as if you're looking down at the ground below the clouds.
-glares at island-

Oh my god! That's such a great idea for the basements. Wow.

I'm building a themed town, however I haven't updated my dream town in a month so it is in a much worse state, my town is so much nicer now (at the very least the villager's houses). I plan on updating in less than a month again.

Back