• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Themed Houses

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
So what is everyone's ideas on their house layouts for their anywhere from 1 - 4 characters.

I know my main character isn't going to be focusing on coordinating rooms based entirely off a single theme, but then I will have one character with all the Gracie Grace Themes, one with Holiday Themes, and another with redesigned items. Basically, my main character will be a mix of all three of the other characters.

So yup, just discuss your housing situations, interior, and exterior(including the scenery).

I know my exterior's scenery will have bushes, and I think I will probably go with orange pansies, and delicious (whatever my town fruit is) trees.

I'm going for the whole gingerbread house, like the whole 9 yards. Sweets interior, gingerbread outside and probably the brown or white fence.
That's for my main character. For my slave character who will be of pattern use only, will have either a small house or be kept in a tent somewhere near the other campsite or so

I really want one of my extra characters to have a house just full of pictures the animals have given me.

And one creepy one.

My main one will probably be pretty simple and modern. Not too many items. I'm one of those people who cringe a little when they see a room just full of items. Tooooo much clutter for me.

Working on what my main will be but I do know one char who will be pattern person will have the messy series as there main room with the outside I think the rust parts(not sure of name) that make the house look beat up :)
oh and I think I will have one house that will showcase all the series that cant be ordered like a house tour of rooms or something

I'm not totally sure on what exterior style I want to go for, but I do know I want the hedge fence!

For interior, I'm going to make a room for different real life rooms (Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen and a Hobbies Room/Study). The living room will definitely be composed of the Rococo theme, and the kitchen of the Scandinavian theme.

I'll get all the traditional japanese exteriors. It's so beautiful!
And the other 3 houses I will desing, will have One Piece themes... for example I will try to design a house (the inside) like the Thousand Sunny! :]

I'm not sure what I'll be doing with all my houses. In wild world I had each of my rooms planned out as separate rooms in a house. Now that I know I can expand each room to be as big as the main room of the house, I'm not sure if I'll be doing that again.

-The main room will probably be like the average living room. Probably where I'll display some of my favorite furniture pieces that don't fit into any theme like Nintendo stuff.
-The left room (from the door) will be a study/work room. This is where I'll have like a desk and other electronic type furniture. Probably decorated with plants and some stands of my clothing patterns. Maybe a sewing machine if we get a bit of home furniture like that.
-The right room will be a 'guest room' where I'll be collecting a full set of one of my second favorite furniture series and filling a room with it.
-The back room will be my kitchen and dining room. If it's big enough I may add some of those 'screen' type furniture pieces and also put in a bathroom.
-The second floor will be my bedroom. This will be where my favorite pieces of furniture go along with my favorite series (right now the Mermaid series is in the top running for this, though it still has to compete with the Rocco series and a few others). I'll also keep the pictures of my most favorite of villagers here.
-The basement is almost always a storage space in my house. That's where all my junk furniture will go.

If there is any creepy furniture like from the DLC in CF, then probably that. If not, then the next closest thing.

I'm planning to make a bar, mainly out of gorgeous furnuture so that might take some time. In the mean time, I'm going to make the back room into some sort of dark, devil shrine thing.

Okay, well I just realized my path is going to be 22 pattern designs, yeah. Making use of four characters, or I can just have my main hold a few.

I'm not sure what I'll do for my main character yet, I'm thinking of just being 'me' for that one this time around and making the house what I would like it to be if I lived there. I am also planning on doing another character as a fairy tale princess with the castle-looking house design, and I am thinking of making each room tell a different fairy-tale (or Disney) story. I have some ideas for a third character's house, but I will have to narrow it down as now that I have the Japanese guide (oh the pictures!!), I have way too many ideas for just 1 house....

Now about those 4 rooms upstairs in the museum...are we able to visit other town's museum rooms in the Dream Mansion (Suite)? There's a whole other showcase area to play with!

If there is any creepy furniture like from the DLC in CF, then probably that. If not, then the next closest thing.
Yes it's in the game :)

I actually haven't started thinkin' about this yet...
Not the interior or exterior...

I'll have 2 characters, one male, one female. I think i've pretty much decided the basement in the female characters will be ice themed. That's pretty much all I've decided...
But I probably wont work on theming my house (well at least the interior) until I've been playing for a few months - want to work on collecting items before I start decorating.

But the Japanese themed exterior is pretty neat. I might use that for my male (main) character. No idea on what else to use though. oops

Ah nice. I didn't manage to get all of the creepy DLC in CF, I only got a few of them.

Glad that I'll be able to get them all now. =D

I'm not quite sure on exterior yet, but I'm planning on making a Disney and a Charlotte ( Madoka ) themed room. The rest will just be thrown together along the way.

Ah nice. I didn't manage to get all of the creepy DLC in CF, I only got a few of them.

Glad that I'll be able to get them all now. =D

Yeah I missed out on two of them and attempted to get them but no one was playing CF at the time so I gave up

I can't be too sure yet. There are simply too many items (Especially food xD) that are now in the game. It'll take awhile for me to set on something besides a living room.

I want a very expensive home, I want all Gracie Grace Items, a Nintendo Basement, and the Mermaid Set, now just figuring out how to get that all in my home..

Back