• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Themed Houses

For my house, I'd have the 'traditional' build. Any fancy and plain-looking exterior will do for me.
As for the inside of my house, the themes I'm most likely gonna get are the Regal, Princess and Trump themes. Although they're more expensive compared to other themes, they're at the top of my list. Another theme I'd consider is the Simple series.
I'm also planning on making a cafe in my house, complete with chalk menus and cute patterns. I've seen a lot of cafe rooms on Japanese blogs, and I really liked how they look.
Another room I'd really want is an Ace Attorney-style room. I was thinking Edgeworth's Office, since the furniture is pretty simple and most of the pieces should be in New Leaf. Hopefully they will...

I would love to make my house a typical Japanese home. I've had my heart set on it since I saw a kotatsu

I don't have a theme in mind. I guess I'll just decorate as I go along, and see how it ends up.

I pretty much have all four player houses planed in regards to series/theme. However, I don't know what their exteriors will look like.

A kitchen/resturant room, a game room, a bed room, a Sonic room, a computer room & a bathroom. Im good.

I'd like to have a bedroom, living room, and a library/study at the very least.
The bedroom will probably be a full set of furniture while the library and living room will probably just have random furniture that looks nice together.
Not sure what I'll do with the other rooms, but I might make the basement like an entertainment room or something with some of the fortune cookie items or things that remind me of other geeky obsessions, like the telephone box...

I hadn't thought of having a themed house before actually. I think that I'm going to have different types of buildings like a night club, a normal house and stuff. I don't know what furniture there is but there seems to be quite a lot of new stuff so I'll wait until I get there.

I haven't seen an exterior for the house outside which I have jumped at and thought I love that so I don't know yet.

Around my house though I will probably go for a look like Major Joshy's but of my own creation :)

Normal house. Main room=Living room, Back room=Bedroom, Left Room=Kitchen (I dont know why I always do left room for kitchen) Right room=Bathroom Upstairs=Misc

I haven't really settled on what my house is going to be yet, but I have purchased the Fairy Tale roof and Purple Fairy Tale door, so I'll likely go with interiors that go along with that.

As for my place-holder characters, I'll make the outsides look nice, but the interiors are really just to hold furniture/decor that I'll want to swap into my main house throughout the year. Looking over the available items, one may end up being a creepy design year in, year out. Every town needs a Spook House, right? ;)

Back