there shouldnt have been a 300 member party or e..

Pie_Or_Die

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
there shouldnt have been a 300 member party
or eaven a 100 member party for all im concerned
we have 50 members

look at this
LOOK AT IT
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...ey=posts&st=100

and ESPECIALLY
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...ey=posts&st=150
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...ey=posts&st=200
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...ey=posts&st=250
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...ey=posts&st=300

on the other hand we have members like

Bulerias - 7,422 posts
PikMino42 - 5,173 posts
Bastoise99 - 4,775 posts
BAMBAM! - 4,519 posts
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 -4,260
STORMTROOPER88888 - 3,521
PIRANHA2 - 2,596
JJRamone2 - 1,351
ZERO_13 - 1,238
Pie_Or_Die - 1,219
DarthGohan - 1 1,151
SPORGE27 - 1,103
THEBOBINATOR - 1,057

but look at that

101 members with 5-1 posts

also this is the amazing part

104 members with 0 posts

so before u start getting all slaphappy

look at the facts

:p

this msg was brought to you by the kind people of PieOrDie

meh, the important thing is that they came, sadly enough, alot of them came when we were young, and didn't have too many actives... so they left. i almost did.

we should Email each of them, telling them about all the changes, and to come and see...

we should throw huge partyies when ACDS Comes out, that would get a ton of people here.

PIRANHA2 said:
meh, the important thing is that they came, sadly enough, alot of them came when we were young, and didn't have too many actives... so they left. i almost did.

we should Email each of them, telling them about all the changes, and to come and see...

we should throw huge partyies when ACDS Comes out, that would get a ton of people here.
I was actually one of them....

:(

But I returned

^_^

PIRANHA2 said:

We did e-mail them... with the Newsletter....

Me too, and I've been saying this for a while... it's just like the third largest AC forum in America thing. <__<

PIRANHA2 said:

This reminds me.... I'll have a friend of mine joining around the release of AC: WW. I asked him to join before, but he said he would then.

PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
You know, you can purge members :rolleyes: And have a 100 member party.
Yeah, we should do that. ^__^
I feel the same way, Mino. We should get rid of those members that have joined and not posted here at all. We would probably lose over half of our members, then.

they were never members

if u wanna play that way i can get like 200 proxies and make 200 alts and whoopdy do we could have a 500 member party

but it dont work that way

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
You know, you can purge members :rolleyes: And have a 100 member party.
Yeah, we should do that. ^__^
I feel the same way, Mino. We should get rid of those members that have joined and not posted here at all. We would probably lose over half of our members, then.
Thast ok cause well show how many people do really come here and dont post like 10 or under so you guys should delete all those people.

Pie_Or_Die said:
they were never members

if u wanna play that way i can get like 200 proxies and make 200 alts and whoopdy do we could have a 500 member party

but it dont work that way
lol if only it did

:p

Well TBT's rato of posts to members is actually pretty good. If you look at NF, they have nearly 1000 members, but not even 80,000 posts. So I think we're doing pretty well.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well TBT's rato of posts to members is actually pretty good. If you look at NF, they have nearly 1000 members, but not even 80,000 posts. So I think we're doing pretty well.
We still need to do something about the 100+ members that have only joined and not posted, though.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
We still need to do something about the 100+ members that have only joined and not posted, though.
Nope. All forums have them and always will.

Well, the ratio will increase dramatically, but we'll lose about a 200 members.

Back