there shouldnt have been a 300 member party or e..

What if even one of those people wanted to come back? That is a good enough reason not to delete anyone's acct.

every forum has members that dont do anything, places like NSider, i bet only 5% of members are active, type in a name at random and see how many goomba's pop up...

deleting all there accounts would prolly have a negative effect rather than a positive one, unfortunatly... a forum with more members will get more attention because its got more people... i dont see how that all fits in peoples heads, but it does.

I agree, if they really are going to come back, they can re-register. >__>

PIRANHA2 said:
every forum has members that dont do anything, places like NSider, i bet only 5% of members are active, type in a name at random and see how many goomba's pop up...

deleting all there accounts would prolly have a negative effect rather than a positive one, unfortunatly... a forum with more members will get more attention because its got more people... i dont see how that all fits in peoples heads, but it does.
well than just make a bajillion alts and we can be a deceptive forum

100,000 members and 50k posts dont go together

i say we go for the Honest aproach

We should just say how many members we have that have made more than 0 posts.

here's what should happen (or at least be considered):
have each and every memeber with 0 posts emailed and pmed. If they dont respond within a week in some way, their accts. should be deleted.

Back