THERE UPDATING THE WIFI SITE!!!

HOLY CRAP. NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEWWWWWW IIIIINNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOO

Can I see my high scores and other information posted anywhere?

Each game maintains its own stat tracking. Check out the Gaming Hub to see what online features will be displayed for each game.

How do I upload high scores and other information?

Each game has its own method of receiving game statistics. Check out the Gaming Hub for details on each game.

Can I chat online?

Not all games will contain a chat feature. Each individual game developer determines if chat will be in the game and how it will operate.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection games that contain a chat feature will work as follows: "Open" chat is allowed between friends who have exchanged Friend Codes. "Closed" chat is available during "Stranger

Step into a living, breathing world inside the Nintendo DS...and then invite your friends on in!
In this sequel to the wildly popular Nintendo GameCube game, you and up to three friends can hang out in the same village and interact in real time - either through wireless LAN or over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Invite up to three others to visit your home village, meet your neighbors and explore your world. Decorate your home. Catch bugs or fish and collect new items like hats and sunglasses. Or, just chat with the wild and wacky characters in the village. Time and seasons pass just as they do here on earth, so there will always be something unpredictable happening.

You might have so much fun, your friends won't want to leave. Up to four players can live in the same village by sharing a single game card. Write messages or leave surprises for your friends to find - every day is a new experience!

The Nintendo DS touch screen makes managing items and navigating through worlds a breeze. Use the stylus to enter text and design patterns. Tap the screen to type letters, draw designs wallpaper, drag clothing onto characters or lead them around. Using the Nintendo DS Download Play or Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you can hang out in real time with friends and even visit a friend's village from thousands of miles away.

Interact with a community of thousands of players and invite up to three friends to your village.
Residents from your town may move out but new characters from the towns you visit will come and take their place
Collect unique items and receive mail directly from Nintendo.
Check your game stats and view Animal Crossing uploads and downloads on NintendoWi-Fi.com.

:eek: look at the bold stuff!

] [quote="ZELDAFREAK104 said:
[quote="] I fail to see on how this site is so special. :|
they opened the wifi site! [/quote]
That's it?

:p [/quote]
You're CRAZY link! Didn't you see the high-score thing?

whoa whats going on? I've been visiting it all day and it either says "This page cannot be loaded" or "coming in november"

Back