• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

There's a path for everyone...

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
I spent the greater part of Christmas break creating a Westworld themed house from scratch. For those of you who enjoy the show, you might appreciate the irony of creating a house themed after a fake town where AI creatures act out scripted behaviors for the enjoyment of the players.

For the various rooms, I decided to play to the strengths of Animal Crossing's inventory. I'll be posting various screen shots from my house over the next several days.

---

Naturally the western theme worked perfectly for the town of Sweet Water. I'm still hoping to get the western saddle to add to this room, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it. I added the victrola and rocking chair to reference a later part of the season. This also seemed like the appropriate room for the main/central room, since Sweet Water is the arrival point for visitors to Westworld, and is the home of Dolores, the name of the main character of the show and the resident of the house I designed.
View attachment 191739
View attachment 236812

Attachments

• Sweetwater2.jpg
    Sweetwater2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 25
Back