• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Things Players are missing out on.

That mother's nest comment is weird. Okay, so how does a centipede remind you of that, Blathers? o__o;

I miss his old blathering about things I'd donated but I'm grateful that it's archived somewhere else in the museum.

Where'd you find a centipede? I haven't found any yet D;

Game devs can't please everybody. I think they did a good job of catering to both the people who like reading blathers information and the ones who don't. They did this by giving the information on the plaques in the exhibits and with the encyclopedia. Personally, I didn't enjoy having to go through such long text for 1 item and still had PLENTY more things to donate/examine; it was very tedious and time consuming.

I actually like that they took away Blather's blathering. I can quickly donate mass amounts of stuff, and then go to the exhibit for a much more detailed and interesting description than what was ever offered before. And I can read about the things that interest me, if he is telling me about cockroaches, I don't care, and I don't want to know. xD Now, I can read about the things that actually do interest me, and skip and do whatever with it.

3. No easy way to add friends of friends
Its actually easier than it was in Wild Word. Press the Persons name and they will be instantly added as a friend and will receive a private message saying you added them so they can return the favor.

From what I saw, most people were complaining that it's hard to add them from Club Tortimer. If you're in the same town, it's as simple as what you said, but trying to do that on the island only gives you a message asking if you want to blacklist the person.

I really don't enjoy donating as much as I used to. =< Now I just want to get it done so i don't have to go up there anymore, but before I enjoyed going and having a funny story from Blathers.

There should have been an option in the beginning when you first meet him, where he says something like:

"This reminds me of a time when I was still in baby feathers...Hoop! My sincere apologies! I've been told I can go on anecdotal adventures that take a wee bit too long, hootie hoo. Would you like me to keep things short for you?"

And your options would be:

"Keep it short!"
"Please, go on!"

Then people who didn't want all that text to read through would get the short version and people who enjoyed his stories would get the long versions!

BEST.IDEA.EVER.

I know. But I saying I wish I could just talk to him

I kind of wish that the shop keepers and Nook etc. could walk around the village during off times so you could just chat with them. But... I dont know how they could work that in esp. for the places that dont close (town hall, museum). Still... it would be fun.

That mother's nest comment is weird. Okay, so how does a centipede remind you of that, Blathers? o__o;

I miss his old blathering about things I'd donated but I'm grateful that it's archived somewhere else in the museum.

He's a bird. Or an owl to be exact. He says it reminds him of the best because his mother obviously fed him insects.

Back