• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that annoy you

Tripping and killing flowers in the process.
Villagers constantly asking you for favours when all you want is to have a friendly chat with them.

No toolbox
Repetitive/tutorial dialogue
Having to assess the fossils you've discovered already
Jellyfish appearing constantly

Wanting to get more meow coupons but having weird tasks you can't do atm.

Annoying island visitors that come and then immediately leave again, or just run around scaring things off.

Being asked to visit/be visited but only later in the day. I ALWAYS forget about it and then get moaned at. I've actually resorted to setting alarms on my phone for animals I really want to befriend, so it goes off and reminds me.

Animals always wanting that item you intend to keep for yourself before you reach your house with it.

The repetitive dialogue like normal villages quizzing you based on favourite season or whatever. In Wild World I remember you'd get rewarded for that dialogue and get given an item. Absolutely no point in it in New Leaf though.

It being impossible to stay idle when diving. Jellyfish will sting you every few seconds.

Plot resetting.

Dead spots.

Permanent rocks.

Permanent dirt patches.

>has amethyst in inventory
>butch pings me
>talks about his prized "fern tee" and then tries to call me out on being jealous
>wants amethyst for fern tee
>dammit i love you too much butch
>butch now has amethyst and I have fern tee

Every time I pass by Butch with a gem from the fake rock, he pings me and wants it. What a greedy dog... I still love him though...

Trampling flowers..

Having to listen to Blathers long speech...& not being able to access and donate fossils at same time.

Villagers requesting the opposite PWPs they are suppose to be requesting

Plot Resets..

The island in general..running around in circles for hours

Bad Pond Placements..

The long annoying process you have to go through every time someone comes & leaves your town

Not being able to place furniture with guests

Villagers refusing to wear the clothes you want them to

Villagers planting random flowers that don't match EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! like were you raised in a barn??...bad analogy most of them were.

Not being able to place paths in certain corners therefore making the other side uneven

Back