Things that suck

gabbylala said:
AnimalE10 said:
KALLYN! *F$#^* THAT GIRL! :angry:
are you mad?what did she do?

wearing a seat belt.
Yes I am mad she have to come over and play with me I don't want to play with her but I have to because to play with my friend Brittany <_< and she is 6! and I am a teenager all she want to play is princess and barbie doll and when we don't play what she want she go tell and Brittany have to go home and yesterday she just lost a stupid game and we say your out she go tell on us thats a lie she tell that we woudn't let her play and that we hit her in the face (I wish we did) and everytime we tell on her to see how we felt they don't Believe us! :angry:

AnimalE10 said:
gabbylala said:
AnimalE10 said:

wearing a seat belt.
Yes I am mad she have to come over and play with me I don't want to play with her but I have to because to play with my friend Brittany <_< and she is 6! and I am a teenager all she want to play is princess and barbie doll and when we don't play what she want she go tell and Brittany have to go home and yesterday she just lost a stupid game and we say your out she go tell on us thats a lie she tell that we woudn't let her play and that we hit her in the face (I wish we did) and everytime we tell on her to see how we felt they don't Believe us! :angry:
wow shes mean.

gabbylala said:
AnimalE10 said:
gabbylala said:
AnimalE10 said:

wearing a seat belt.
wow shes mean.
No Duh have you ever felt like you want to punch someone really hard

AnimalE10 said:
gabbylala said:
AnimalE10 said:
gabbylala said:
AnimalE10 said:

wearing a seat belt.
wow shes mean.
No Duh have you ever felt like you want to punch someone really hard
so many times

I AM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY.becuse what is animle10's absesstion about mark.watching narouto sucks.

Back