• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

This or That?

Classic rock, only 'cause I'm not as familiar w/ hip hop though I do intend to check out the scene more, I have listened to a few things I've liked from hip hop, like some of A Tribe Called Quest's stuff(though I haven't listened to them in ages so i'm not sure I'll still like them or not, will have to go back)...

yahoo or google?

Last edited:
google, I just wanna say that I love classic rock :D

Western animation or Anime?

Hmm....a toughie. There are more shows I like from the western animation and I do like some of the styles, but overall I do like the anime styles a lot too depending. My biggest gripe w/ anime is how over-the-top unbelievable some of the characters can be and how cheesy the voice acting can be at times...I rarely listen to English dubs anymore, and I also prefer characters that have believable personalities....in short I like animes that are more grounded in reality instead of Michael Bay-esque over-stylized explosions and action scenes left and right...there are exceptions to this rule though like Gurren Lagann I LOVE THAT SHOW!! I should also add this logic applies to JRPGs as well hence why I'm so picky about playing and choosing one, it has to be something truly unique! So yeah, there are many more shows I enjoy more from western animation, however, for the small amount I do enjoy from anime animation, they are something truly special!!!!

Mountain Dew: 'Voltage' or 'Code Red'?

I don't like Mountain Dew but "Code Red" sounds cooler :p

Coca Cola or Dr. Pepper??

Coca Cola. I never had Dr. Pepper tbh.

Dark chocolate or White chocolate?

White chocolate.
Dark chocolate is nasty unless it's semi-sweet.

Quillson or Canberra?

I don't... really know the difference.. I'll go with DC
Ninjas or samurais?

Definitely Ninjas, because Ninjutsu is so cooool~XD (laughing in my heart)

...Superman or Batman??

Oh no more superhero things D:
Hmm I guess Batman since he's cooler and darker. (Although it's kinda lame he doesn't really have any real superpower >_> Like Gandalf who's a wizzard but is actually very bad at magic and uses a sword and stuff...)
Trees or bushes?

Hohooo! Are you kidding??!! Of course, TREES!!! Trees beautify our environment <3

Hmmm,

Sushi or Pizza?? XD

Sushi by far! It's one of my most favorite food :D
Laptop or a desktop PC?

Laptop definitely. I guess since I can move it around when I need to.

Earphones or headphones?

I'll go with the latter as I'm more familiar with it I guess(though still don't know a whole lot about it...)

Silent Hill or Resident Evil?

Back