• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN BUGGING ME FOR AGES...

MewFromSkyeim

Mew got dat pokerface ._.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
WHY IS ELOISE SO POPULAR?!?!

I see her on dream lists, and most people want her. I had her in my town and she was absolutely terrible. I hated her so much, and it took me 2 months to kick her out! She was annoying and looked disgusting (My opinion)

Just please explain why people like her! :mad:

I've actually never heard of an Eloise villager until just now...
Everyone has their own reasons for liking a villager I guess????

She's a yellow elephant and I've noticed that people have taken a liking to her, unlike those unknown villagers like Anessa and Champ? Have you seen them before? I'm only asking for a reason.

Nope I haven't heard of them either. Meh, to be honest it seems like a lot of people only want certain villagers only because everyone else does, but only for some cases. Villagers like merengue, Colton, marshal, all randomly rose to fame one day and i just never saw why except that some I guess like having similar villagers as others??

She looks cute to me and I like the snooty personality decently. Everyone has their different tastes.

Champ isnt in New Leaf

Annessa? If your referring to Vanessa she is not in New Leaf either

Last edited:
Really? I have actually never seen an Eloise in someone's dream list.
But I guess because she looks nice.

Everyone has villagers they think are cute or like for whatever reason ^^; No reason to question people about it just because you don't agree.

I had Eloise in WW, but haven't met her in NL yet. I liked her well enough, wasn't one of my best friends, but she was OK.

I have her in my town and absolutly adore her. She was on of my favs in CityFolk too and live there for years in my town :)

I know shes not that typical cute villager, but this is what i prefer over IMO boring looking, but cute villagers like Maple or Gala..

But my villager taste is anyway kind of unusually i guess. I also love Jambette, Diva, Tabby etc..

Back