This was a weird dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this dream means that you and Tye should be besties. :3

TBTers pop up in my dreams quite often... the latest one was a murder mystery >__>

that was funny, you sure it was a dream?

the other night i dreamed about what i should be dreaming about, for some gah dang reason i remembered it. i think i woke up with my head hurting

Ron Ronaldo said:

TBTers pop up in my dreams quite often... the latest one was a murder mystery >__>
I love Mystery!!<333333

Do tell. gogogo

Ron Ronaldo said:

XD

Sounds intresting...

*Cough*..

I had a very ... weird dream o;.

Ok, I was on my living room floor with my brothers & sisters, & my parents were on the couch with some indian dude and my old teacher, who was also indian. It was raining, late at night. The dude for some reason was outside beating my teacher. When he came back. he said "Now, now, who should I beat next?".. He looked at me & said "YOU!", we went into our kitchen, right next to the living room. It was weird, we were just staring at eachother & dissing eachother. They were very weird disses. I only rememeber one that I said "SSBB + U = <3" wtf? Then, I went back into the living room. For some reason, my brother was taking pictures of my other brother's foot, Trela's. He's like "Dude, why are you taking pictures of Bella (our cat)?". I started laughing & said "He's not, it's your foot :p". Then, that man came back into the living room. He said "Here, this is a sorry letter.." He was getting ready to hand it to me, then he kicked me in the face as hard as he can >.<. I could actually feel it for some reason. I woke up, & now I have a huge headache D;.

Fabioisonfire said:
Alright, usually, I never remember my dreams, and they are let alone this profound (or about this kind of topic), so I figured I'd post this here. I dunno what I was thinking about before I fell asleep, but this is the only dream I've ever had that involved members of this website. Very strange.

So, I'm in my home, and for some reason, Tyeforce calls me and says he's coming over. I know, what the *censored.3.0*, right? So, I say okay, and he comes over. He paced around the outside of my house for a few minutes (or hours). We watched ESPN and didn't talk the entire time. He was wearing a yellow and orange Hawaiian-like flower shirt. I, for some odd reason, was enraged by that shirt, and he just disappeared. Then, I remember my mother coming down and asking who was here and why they disappeared so soon. Then, I was walking into my room or something, and Mino and UltraByte were there. And they were grabbing my arms, like, pulling me somewhere.

Then I woke up, or that's all I can remember clearly. I just woke up an hour ago, wanted to type it all while it's still fresh in my head.
When you said Tye i was scared. Did he rape you??

DID HE RAPE YOU!!!!!!

oh sh-
bump because I had a dream where "david" got on the development team at valve/was working on tf2 somehow. and something about playing/recording the franz kafka rock opera on my ds (lite) in school, which I haven't been to in a while. and david explaining that though he played other games, that didn't mean that he wasn't capable of being good for working on the game, or something like that. the david from the forums, I think, though I don't know anything about the person, other than some kind of enjoyment of "indie/experimental" video tapes. and then I was the zombies.

just a bump instead of making a *censored.2.0*ty topic based on half a dream. I need to get out more. :/

I'm on GG2 forums just as much as anyone is active on TBT forums, and I don't have dreams about the forumers.

What the christ is wrong with you people.

I just had a weird dream, but you probably don't want to know. Oh, and it wasn't "nasty", okay?

But I'll tell you the dream I had two days ago. I was on a hot-air balloon with Al, and suddenly the balloon popped, so we fell down and right before I hit the ground, I wake up. I hate those kinds of dreams, but seeing Al in a dream kind of makes up for it.

Ren Partycat said:
I'm on GG2 forums just as much as anyone is active on TBT forums, and I don't have dreams about the forumers.

What the christ is wrong with you people.
You can't actually be certain you haven't had any dreams about us, so it's quite possible you should be asking yourself the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back