Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading/Selling] Rad Balloon for Other Collectibles or TBT

kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png
Bump!
kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png

Yay!

Yes, it's still available!

Which arcade collectible do you want me to send over and is there any message you want on it? :)
Please could I have a smash ball? Any or no message is good with me : D

Would you like a message on the popcorn?

Please could I have a smash ball? Any or no message is good with me : D

Would you like a message on the popcorn?
All right! Ready for me to send it over or need to wait for any timestamp stuff?

As for the popcorn, no message necessary on it as I don't have one in mind. Thank you!

All right! Ready for me to send it over or need to wait for any timestamp stuff?

As for the popcorn, no message necessary on it as I don't have one in mind. Thank you!
No time stamp neccessary so whenever youre able is great! Thanks so much :D

I'll send the popcorn now

0CQ1BDb.png
XM6c304.png
KL07Zd8.png
Trying to finish putting together a lineup I'd really like. Can you help? Check first post for details!
KL07Zd8.png
XM6c304.png
0CQ1BDb.png

Hey! The squashua I bought with my lucky coin or whatever it was called is from 12:19am 11/1, would that work?
Hopefully should work! Lucky's the biggest variable with the narrowest window.

Is there any message you'd want on the Squashua I'd be sending over? I don't currently have one on mine and don't have one in mind.

Hopefully should work! Lucky's the biggest variable with the narrowest window.

Is there any message you'd want on the Squashua I'd be sending over? I don't currently have one on mine and don't have one in mind.
Can you put: A Squashua for Squashy 💖 I’ll send mine now!

Back