• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Time Travel Question?

Revan654

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I don't time Travel at all. I need to see something that's 10 days away.

If I set the date to 10 days ahead and use "New Save File" But never actually save. Than return to original date, Will anything be affected?

Umm... You would have to save in order to change the date & or time, so that wouldn't be possible.

Umm... You would have to save in order to change the date & or time, so that wouldn't be possible.

I use the system clock/Date, So your saying the state of your Village is saved even when I used the system clock/Date?

Sorry for newbish questions, I just don't TT.

I was confused by your question.

You don't have to save to change the date/time, because as soon as you turn your game on you can, but when you change the time/date, it's already too late because the game registers any days you skipped over as if they passed. So you can actually pass over whole days without ever logging on any of your characters.

I don't time Travel at all. I need to see something that's 10 days away.

If I set the date to 10 days ahead and use "New Save File" But never actually save. Than return to original date, Will anything be affected?

If you mean you will change the DS system date 10 days ahead;

then log into ACNL with a new save file;

then quit without saving, fix your system settings, and then open ACNL normally?

It shouldn't affect your save file in any way as far as I know. It ought to act as though it never happened.

The save file should be unaffected if you do what Snow said above.

Just remember to change the time back.

Last edited:
If you mean you will change the DS system date 10 days ahead;

then log into ACNL with a new save file;

then quit without saving, fix your system settings, and then open ACNL normally?

It shouldn't affect your save file in any way as far as I know. It ought to act as though it never happened.

Thanks, exactly what I needed to know.

Back