How many games do you focus on at a time?

i wanna say two at a time? maybe three depending on how much of my attention is required, but i think i've found myself sticking to two games that contain passes and one that does not. i think it's good and doesn't make me feel like i'm trapped (as much lol), but i'm navigating my way around that currently and am trying to be okay with not always being able to get the cosmetics i want if that means my health and time aren't in trouble from the constant gaming.

one or two at a time, unless the game is something i can turn on play for a little bit and then play other things. lately it is really just one game i get super into and play to death. i notice when i play another game i tend to neglect the previous one i was working through.

it depends on the type of game for sure. if it's a storyline focused one i usually go all in on one at a time, both because it means i can complete it and move on to other things and also because i'll just forget and get overwhelmed if i do more lol. for things like animal crossing, cozy grove etc where you can just play a bit at a time, i'll have a few more on the go.

Depends on the game. I play a lot of MMOs and I can often juggle a few of those quite well. If I'm playing a story based game or a game I'm hyped for I'll likely focus on it until I finish it. Generally speaking though, I do tend to play the same handful of games and only branching out occasionally. Mostly because the games I frequent require a lot of time investment.

I usually have at least three

One main game I am concentrating on
One relaxing/cozy game
Splatoon

Honestly, I break my own limits a lot and end up starting games without finishing my previous ones. Right now I’m between 5 and I’m trying to force myself to finish two of them so I can move on with others in my backlog.

No more than two at a time for me if one game only takes a few minutes a session. Otherwise one game at a time.

Most of the time my focus is on only on game. For the moment that's FF14. I just don't have the time or energy for multiple games at a time.

Normally I'd say one or two, but lately I've been focused on 4-5 at a time because I've been playing both Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, Zenless Zone Zero, and Wuthering Waves daily. I guess this is what it means to be in "Gacha Hell." 💀

Depends on how defines focus I guess. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 14, Final Fantasy 3, Final Fantasy 6, Lethal Company, Fortnite, some puyo puyo gacha game no ones heard of but me, Honkai Star Rail, and some other idle game no ones heard of but none of them other than ff14 really requires a ton of focus

I try to play one game at a time, its easier for me to focus until the end and takes me less time to complete them 😙

I don’t have the time or energy to play many games these days, so one at a time for my easily overwhelmed self.

I think I'll generally have a good handful of ongoing playthroughs going on at most times, plus a few others like ACNH or something that don't have any set endpoint, but then from that set I'll only focus on 1-3 of them for a while before bouncing around to the others. It'll cycle around like that until some games get finished, and then I'll probably start playing more shortly thereafter ahaha 😅

I think I can be somewhat fickle with my gaming moods, and I know that trying to force myself to finish games just stresses me out, so while it's a bit chaotic, I think this is probably just what works best for me. I usually have to push through a bit of "what was I doing" when I pick one back up, but I regain my bearings pretty quickly most of the time. Sometimes I can focus pretty hard on one individual game for a long time too, it just depends on what my mood is currently.

I try to focus on one main game at a time, because a second game can get me too interested and may cause me to abandon the first game altogether. But I regularly play Splatoon and other not very addictive games.

It’s difficult for me to concentrate on more than 1 at a time, but if it’s a simple daily quest I need to do (like in Dreamlight Valley) or in daily games like Cozy Grove, I can split my time more easily with those.

Most of the time I just focus on one game until I beat it. Sometimes I’ll play a chill game as a break if the main game I’m playing is pretty long.

Typically only one at a time. If I do end up picking something else up before I’ve finished something it’s usually because I’ve lost interest in what I was playing and won’t usually go back to it for a very long time. Some games that I can just pick up and play for a short while like Splatoon or Mario Kart I don’t count towards this as they aren’t typically huge time sinks unless I want them to be.

I'll juggle 2 or 3 games at a time, unless I'm playing a game I've been waiting years for (e.g. Tears of the Kingdom), at which point I won't sleep until I beat it.

Half-life 3 or the next Deus Ex 3 would both fit that description.

Usually two at a time. However right now I'm only actively playing Ring Fit Adventure.

Back