• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ✨🌱 Time Traveling Store 🌱✨

Aaa! My switch powered off so I lost connection but whenever you're free and want to drop by let me know! ; v; I still want to let you shop.

Hey, could I get the statue of liberty, lucky cat, Natural Garden Table DIY, morning glory yukata and junihitoe kimono, pleather Fringe Bag and star hairpin? I can offer a mix of 2 nook miles tickets + 200k?

Sorry! The Lucky Cat is no longer available, sorry! Other than that everything is great, did you want this to be pickup or dropoff?:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the wait, I'll be right there!

Take your time! ^ ^

Not sure if this is much to ask but I would like a picture of the dresses <3
Most of those I dont know the names haha

Hello,
I'm very interested in:

Camo Bomber-style jacket
Cardigan-shirt combo
Flashy jacket
Vampire costume black
Junihitoe kimono
Morning glory yukata
Sweet dress
Visual punk outfit
Halo
Noh mask
Samurai helmet

Sorry for the long list... but i can offer you 300k bells and three stacks of peaches?

Yeah that would be great, although I don't need the peaches anymore! Would you like pickup or dropoff? ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, then could I get a velvet stool as well? And either works for me!

Okay perfect! My gate's open, the Dodo code is: 3P3GJ, whenever you're ready!

Yeah that would be great, although I don't need the peaches anymore! Would you like pickup or dropoff? ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay perfect! My gate's open, the Dodo code is: 3P3GJ, whenever you're ready!

ill gladly pick them up

- - - Post Merge - - -

jsut to make sure, 3P3Gj is the code for the other person right? or for both of us? I just dont to make you wait too long

hi if you accept my order/offer can we arrange for sometime in the afternoon? as its after midnight hear.

Not sure if this is much to ask but I would like a picture of the dresses <3
Most of those I dont know the names haha

Yeah for sure! Here you go:
ao dai.jpg
cheerleading uniform.jpg
fashionable royal dress.jpg
floral lace.jpg
junihitoe kimono.jpg
kiwi dress.jpg
morning glory.jpg
oversized-sweats dress.jpg
parka and shirtdress.jpg
satin dress.jpg
shirt dress.jpg
Striped Dress.jpg
sweet dress.jpg
tropical muumuu.jpg
visual-punk dress.jpg

Could I have the following please paying IGB?

Shaved-Ice Maker (Silver)

please may i get

evening bag (pink)
faux-fur bag (pink)
pink-crown wall
pink painted-wood wall
pink quilted wall
garden faucet (concrete)
garden lantern (white)
book stands (pastel)
den desk (white)

for 110k?

Yeah absolutely! ^ ^ Do you prefer pickup/dropoff?

since i started my island over and only took the most important things and some money with me to the new island my catalogue is pretty empty.... would there be a special offer if i would like to catalogue everything you've got? i've got 5 miles, IGB and up to 60 iron ores

i don't know what a fair offer would be, so if you would tell me what you would want for it, i maybe cover it

hi!!! I'm interested in:
tricycle
satin dress
morning glory yukata
halo
bandage
evening bag (pink)
would 80k igb be alright?? i don't know how much some of these cost normally ^^;;; so i can gladly pay more if necessary!

Last edited:
I'm in need of Thick Glasses. I am desperate, so I'll offer 99k to anyone who can find me a pair.

Back