• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Timmy & Tommy Mysteriousness

OrganicOrange

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
While watching some let's play videos from some Japanese people, I noticed I only see one racoon (or tanuki if you're in Japan) running the Nookling Stores. :confused: You can see it here:
acnl-meetingtommy.JPG

Last edited:
They both run the store, but alternate days. I'm guessing that image is from the second day of playing re-text.

Edit: on some/one? of the larger stores they both work.

Last edited:
Wait, older brother? I THOUGHT THEY WHERE TWINS THIS WHOLE TIME!

But seriously, they do have different working schedules. I really want to say time of day but I'm not sure.

Twins can still call themselves an older/younger brother. It all has to do with which one was 'born' first. I knew at least two sets of twins who still called the one born first the older brother.

They work alternate days/shifts.

Just to add, this then changes when you get the final store upgrade, they both work all day.
As a result the stores hours are from 9am to 9pm. (without hour based town ordinances)

I hated Nookington's due to these hours, thankfully in this game, Re-tail is now the place to go if you want to sell things.

Just to add, this then changes when you get the final store upgrade, they both work all day.
As a result the stores hours are from 9am to 9pm. (without hour based town ordinances)

I hated Nookington's due to these hours, thankfully in this game, Re-tail is now the place to go if you want to sell things.

Seriously? They stay 9-9? Huh. Well, makes sense. I'm just grateful we get to see them all the time, now.

They said in one of the Nintendo directs that they work shifts. Evening and Day

Back