• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

bump!
i'm very happy to say that this shop is open again! it's been quite a long time, but since it's summer, i've decided i have time to work on art commissions and streams. please feel free to place orders and ask questions, and you can check my social media if you're interested in seeing how my art style has developed since 2015!

Last edited:
type: Shoulders up
style: Something like this x
background color: Pink
other details: She has brown eyes, could maybe have her holding a lollypop?
offer: 50tbt
reference:
YEdVw7E.png
Mayor <- and dress ref ->
9yP1rxz.jpg

Last edited:
type: full body
style: like the #skullgirl girl on Insta? The one with a skirt and white top part with a tie.
background color: A light blue or anything you think matches with it.
other details: glasses are square shape like these http://static.zennioptical.com/images/product/20/17/2017921_lg.jpg and have royal blue sides. Jacket: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...ctXpXa__2073147344_1024x1024.jpg?v=1484870214 The clothes are just black shorts above the knees with black sneakers that have blue laces (same blue as jacket)
offer: 150 TBT
reference:
PRNQzKN.jpg
Edit: I'm so sorry lol I had to do all of this on my phone
Edit edit: forgot to mention hair goes up to like above the butt lol

Last edited:
type: Full body
style: Like the first one (Riummi)
background color: Transparent
other details: If the ears are too hard, just forgo them haha
offer: 100 tbt
reference:
4150406_srpENmtHNX3U5K4.png

Last edited:
type: Shoulders Up
style: Maybe something like this? (x)
background color: Beigey Pink
other details: Eyelashes, Blush, Long hair that goes out of the frame! Also the flowers on her crown are supposed to be muted red and pink roses but if that's too complicated you can draw them whatever flowers as long as its red and pink!
offer: 50 TBT
reference:
QHKRNrL.png

more here (x)

Last edited:
type: Shoulders up
style: Something like this x
background color: Pink
other details: She has brown eyes, could maybe have her holding a lollypop?
offer: 50tbt
reference:
YEdVw7E.png
Mayor <- and dress ref ->
9yP1rxz.jpg

accepted!! you can expect to receive your commission in about a week or less. i'll let you know if i stream while working on your commission!

accepted!! you can expect to receive your commission in about a week or less. i'll let you know if i stream while working on your commission!

YAY TY! C: Would you like payment now ^^;

Your art is so good........ *^* <3

type: shoulders up
style: something like this!
background color: transparent, please!
other details: make her extremely sassy. Go wild with expressions. ;D
offer: 50 tbt
reference:

type: full bod
style: maybe like this?
background color: none c: (
other details: if you could add stars around him, that would be lovely <3
reference:

type: full body
style: like the #skullgirl girl on Insta? The one with a skirt and white top part with a tie.
background color: A light blue or anything you think matches with it.
other details: glasses are square shape like these http://static.zennioptical.com/images/product/20/17/2017921_lg.jpg and have royal blue sides. Jacket: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...ctXpXa__2073147344_1024x1024.jpg?v=1484870214 The clothes are just black shorts above the knees with black sneakers that have blue laces (same blue as jacket)
offer: 150 TBT
reference:
PRNQzKN.jpg
Edit: I'm so sorry lol I had to do all of this on my phone
Edit edit: forgot to mention hair goes up to like above the butt lol

accepted! love the d.va jacket, so cute. expect your commission in about a week! i'll let you know if i stream your commission!

style: Like the first one (Riummi)
other details: If the ears are too hard, just forgo them haha
reference:
4150406_srpENmtHNX3U5K4.png

accepted! i love the color palette, i'm super excited to work with it. i hope it's okay if your commission may take about a week or more, since i have two ahead of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gone ahead and sent so I wouldn't forget thanks for drawing her c:

thank you very much!

accepted! i love the color palette, i'm super excited to work with it. i hope it's okay if your commission may take about a week or more, since i have two ahead of you.

Yeah, that's fine with me! Thank you!!

style: 3
other details: N/A
offer: 200TBT
reference: https://toyhou.se/1125031.momo#4155263

Thanks for considering! c:

type: Shoulders Up
style: Maybe something like this? (x)
background color: Beigey Pink
other details: Eyelashes, Blush, Long hair that goes out of the frame! Also the flowers on her crown are supposed to be muted red and pink roses but if that's too complicated you can draw them whatever flowers as long as its red and pink!
offer: 50 TBT
reference:
QHKRNrL.png

more here (x)

Your art is so good........ *^* <3

type: shoulders up
style: something like this!
background color: transparent, please!
other details: make her extremely sassy. Go wild with expressions. ;D
offer: 50 tbt
reference:

type: full bod
style: maybe like this?
background color: none c: (
other details: if you could add stars around him, that would be lovely <3
reference:

i am interested in doing all of your commissions, but all slots are filled right now, and i wouldn't want to take on too many at once. would you be okay with on a wait list? then you can let me know if you're still interested after i have finished all my slots!

i am interested in doing all of your commissions, but all slots are filled right now, and i wouldn't want to take on too many at once. would you be okay with on a wait list? then you can let me know if you're still interested after i have finished all my slots!

Totally fine! Take your time. <3

Totally fine! Take your time. <3

great, i'm really excited to work on your characters, especially dimension overlord, she looks so cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

amye.miller and BrinaLouWho, if you are okay with being added to a wait list so i can get to your commissions after i finish this batch, please let me know, thank you!

Last edited:
great, i'm really excited to work on your characters, especially dimension overlord, she looks so cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

amye.miller and BrinaLouWho, if you are okay with being added to a wait list so i can get to your commissions after i finish this batch, please let me know, thank you!

I would love to be added to the waitlist! Thank you! c:

Can i go on the wait list?

Last edited:
Back