• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tinytree Annual Zombie Run 2017

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Tansan
Purple Balloon
Green Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Glam Feather
Cool Feather
Rad Feather
Fresh Feather
Green Feather
I finally invited Dizzy back into town 2 years after I reset my very first town, Kenka! All thanks to toonafish who very kindly gave me a cardreader and KnightsSorrow who gave me Dizzy's card! I made a sad appreciation post a while back remembering our fond memories... I'm so happy I got him back. What better way to welcome him to Tinytree than to kick off our Annual Zombie run? Haha, I just wanted to make something silly with the amiibo cam.

View attachment 237328

View attachment 237327
it's all fun and games until you're cornered and about to get eaten

runoudgerun.jpg

View attachment 237329

View attachment 237330

RIP NANA! <3 She was one of my earliest villagers to move in and O'Hare's next door neighbour. You will be missed.

Attachments

• gameover.jpg
    gameover.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 49
  • zombierun2017.jpg
    zombierun2017.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,279
  • WVW69kgWcaItMMtEKH.jpg
    WVW69kgWcaItMMtEKH.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 45
  • WVW69kfBu1Q5NG-uhY.jpg
    WVW69kfBu1Q5NG-uhY.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 47
That's hilarious!Pudge better get moving before he becomes zombie chow and Freckles is having way too much fun.Good to see you got Dizzy back.

EvieEvening23;bt14401 said:
This is cool! So how does one get "eaten?"

Good question. For safety purposes, all participants are covered in a jelly suit and the zombies just chow off the jelly layer. Pretty pg 13 stuff!!

Last edited:
Back