Today is September 11th

only_half_evil333 said:
my uncle died in 9/11
I was hoping there wouldn't be anyone here. -__- That's not something I like to think about, losing a family member.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
my uncle died in 9/11
I was hoping their wouldn't be anyone here. -__- That's not something I like to think about, losing a family member.
It's sad to find that out, isn't it?
Yes, that's why I was hoping there wasn't anyone.

I remember whne it happened, I was in school when it happened and they didn't even tell us. I guess they didn't want us worried or something. When I got home I couldn't believe it. The next day at school it was depressing and people were crying and everyhting.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I remember whne it happened, I was in school when it happened and they didn't even tell us. I guess they didn't want us worried or something. When I got home I couldn't believe it. The next day at school it was depressing and people were crying and everyhting.
we found out about an hour into classes. we watched on tv during all of social studies, and part of other classes.

We fonud out shortly after it happened. I remember seeing one tower get hit and both collapsing.

I saw Live on TV people jumping out of windows to their deaths, something I try not to remember.

This wasn't meant to be locked for a few days....

It's unpinned now, though.

Back