• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Todays Bug-Off Results!

Dizzie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Post your results and the items you won!

I passed up my score twice with two birdwing butterflies getting the Beetle Chair and the Spider Web Clock!

My final score was ... 110 points!

(P.S if I hadnt saved the birdwings my score probably would have topped at 90 something with a giant dragonfly)

Last edited:
I got a butterfly wall, cicada stereo, and a gold bug trophy.

My high score was 120 for a goliath beetle from the island. Just counting bugs from my town, my score would have been 112 for a Raja B. butterfly, which would have given me the win anyways, since the 2nd place score was either 71 or 72.

I got 98 points!
It was kind of bittersweet. I had plenty of emperor butterflies lined up, but unfortunately, my first submission was my highest. Oh well. I got a ladybug chair. :p

I was busy the whole day, and by the time I got on it was like 5:55 so I caught the first bug I saw - 1 bell cricket. So I didn't even come 3rd.

I got around 120 points with a horned hercules. Unfortunately I only got one of the two items I needed to complete the bug set even though I got four prizes.

144 points in the end with a large and very shiny golden stag. I stockpiled bugs the day before. It was my first Bug-Off so I had no idea what to expect, I think I went a bit overkill. I have a load of cool new furniture now though!

119 for a large but not colorful golden stag. I think second placed didn`t even got to 60. I think i got 2 prizes besides the trophy, I think a chair and a wall? I`m not sure anymore.

Back