• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

todays happenings

Steve Canyon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
just in case it interests anyone, plus I have a question

So I finally caught some bees today and sort of got the knack for it, but I did get stung by one. Then I ran into Fuschia (a snooty pink deer) who, even though she called me an ugly mug, was concerned for me and gave me a bag of medicine. She happens to be the first one to actually give me some instead of telling me to go get some, so I was like ok youre my new favorite. After talking to her (while Julian is standing right beside us) I go talk to him, and he asks me to deliver a gift to Fuschia because he is too shy, which made me animal crossing jealous but I was like ok whatever. So I walk the 4 or 5 steps to give it to her and when she hears its from Julian shes skeptical. Then she opens it and is like "gah wtf is this, if I wore this id never live it down, etc." and basically rips up on it. I was like haha poor Julian its a good thing you didnt give it to her, but I did feel kind of bad. I told him I didnt remember what she said. Anyways I love how the snobby villagers are still clearly snobby.

I also got a persimmon (spelled right?) from someone, is it something I can plant and grow?

plus, I lost the easy hide and seek island tour, but I did get bananas, lemons, and lychees (I hadnt gone to the island yet)

oh and I caught the first shark (saw shark) ive ever caught in an animal crossing game (id only ever caught the sunfish or whatever that big non-shark fin-having fish is.)

I havent had any shorts show up in able sisters yet only pants and skirts (come on its summer:mad:)

thanks if anyone answers my question about the persimmon though

She's not snooty. She's a "big sister" type. One of the new personalities. They're the only types I've seen (female) that give medicine.

Yes, plant the persimmon like you would fruit.

I just got a persimmon today too! They seem pretty rare, so I planted it right away (thanks, Tex!) I also caught a whale shark and a coelacanth fishing, and a giant stag and a golden stag while catching bugs! Today must have been my lucky day!! :D

Tomorrow, I can't wait to see my finished fence (I'm using it to make a garden), and getting to see my upstairs room! I already have so much stuff I need to put in that room, so it'll be crowded immediately. xD

Hey thanks! Im gonna replace a pear tree with my persimmon so I know itll grow. And ohhh ok, I didnt realize there was a big sister type but shes a snooty big sister either way!:D

Tomorrow I get my blue fence replaced with a fancy fence? I cant remember what its called but it looks like some wrought iron fence. I really want the hedge though.

Yeah, I found a good guide on the internet that explained in detail how to wake Cyrus up... Thanks for nothing Prima (quote: To wake Cyrus up you must sell a lot of items)

Back