• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Toilet, Bathtub, Bells!

I’ll take 28 tbt for the my melody set and 2 tbt per item <33 :D
Post automatically merged:

I’ll take 28 tbt for the my melody set and 2 tbt per item <33 :D
Nvm I can’t buy them again TT sorry

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry, but none of the ac games as far as I'm aware allow you to give other players bugs or fish you catch.
Do you have many white flowers in your town?

I find a good place for catching the orchid mantis is the island. Especially if you bring lots of white flowers from tours and get rid of all other flowers on the island. Then you just go in and out of the building to make new bugs spawn until you see one. Just make sure it's the right time of day.

I find a good place for catching the orchid mantis is the island. Especially if you bring lots of white flowers from tours and get rid of all other flowers on the island. Then you just go in and out of the building to make new bugs spawn until you see one. Just make sure it's the right time of day.
What month and what time of day?

for 2 millions bells I’ll give you 6 tbt
For 4 million bells 12 tbt
For 8 million bells 24 tbt 😊 just lmk cause it’s kind of late but I’m always up

Does anyone possibility have that toilet with the buttons and a bathtub that I can have I’ll give tbt for it !! I’m trying to decorate my rooms but I can’t seem to find anything for them !! Please let me know !! I’m all eyes and ears <3

I have a super toilet ready to give you now, you can let me know if you're ready to get it either here or in the thread where I'm giving you the My Melody items. Or in my New Leaf help thread, where you can see the other things I can offer to help:

Back