• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Too late now...

I quite often wish I had named my town something different. Everyone keeps thinking I'm from Hong Kong, but HK STANDS FOR HELLO KITTY!!! D: lol, I suck at coming up with names! x_x

Well I like my town name, but I really wish I had reset for a different fruit. My bf and I both have oranges :/ gotta sell fruit in other people's towns, it would have been so nice since we can open each others towns whenever.

No, but I regret choosing the town layout, it?s HORRIBLE, too much water, and where there?s not water there?s stones or just too little space in general, I have been playing around 60 hours, so there?s no way I?m starting over, it just REALLY sucks when I want my town to look nice -.-
Also my native fruit it peaches, I really wanted apples because the perfect apples looks so beautiful, like rubies...

Aha, now I wish I thought of Avatar town names. :p I'm quite satisfied with the name I picked though, overall.

I think that Rosewood is a really pretty name!

I named my city Vitalia, it was the name of my first city (AC GC) and it's a Goddess's city name from a RPG xD

My town name came from my dogs. I'm like it & I wouldn't change it or my town layout. But I would change where I put my house, not gonna destroy it now, tho.

I'm one of the people who called their town Hyrule, I really like the name, besides that The Legend of Zelda series is one of my favorite games all time...otherwise I'd gone with Hoenn, my favorite Pok?mon region.

Back