• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway TOO MANY FLOWERS, come fill your pockets

Blackpaws

Grey from Wishbone!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (35) +
EDIT: Thanks everyone! I'm done for now ;v;

My town is literally stuffed almost to the brim with flowers. Mostly roses. Almost ONLY roses. I've got a metric ton of blue roses, as well as purple and orange and I think pink and whatever others you might want.

I also have a lot of red carnations I'd be willing to rehome on my beach. I'm willing to open my gates and let folks come in to take flowers for free! (you can leave a tip if you'd like, but it's totally not necessary)

I have some rules!
+ Please do not run in my town (obviously)
+ Please only take one or two full pockets space of flowers! (You can fill your pockets up once or twice, but I'd like if that was it!)
+ Please do not take any black roses, gold roses, or white carnations (I just cannot get those to grow very well 3: )
+ You can take any other hybrids as well!
+ Please make sure there are some flowers of the type you're taking left, so I can have something to multiply. I don't expect I'll run out or anything, but y'know, just in case!

If you wanted to take all the blue roses I have on the beach, that'd be cool. There's a lot of them. They love growing in my town ;v;'

Let me know if you're interested and we can swap codes or whatever and I'll sit around waiting for ya.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd love to come grab some flowers. :)

cool! gates are opening :3c
(also I'm actually totally not sure if you need to be mutually registered in the 3dses to be able to go to eachothers' towns? I assume that's how it is but someone should let me know if not!)

mmmm hangon i need to allow the parental consent whatever the heck appARENTLy bc i only just updated

Last edited:
Yep, you both have to add one another. I've added you, so I'll be over in a moment! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol okay it's all good!

eek eek! sure thing, I'll add after the first two if that's okay ;0; (because I don't think I can.. add friends while my gates are open, right?)

--

SORRY amarillo it should be good now!

Last edited:
eek eek! sure thing, I'll add after the first two if that's okay ;0; (because I don't think I can.. add friends while my gates are open, right?)

--

SORRY amarillo it should be good now!

Nope, can't go to your homescreen while your gates are open. And that's fine, I'll just be waiting! :)

ooh I should have specified, I have almost exclusively roses! i have a couple other hybrids buuut only the red/yellow pansies :( sorry about that! hopefully I can start breeding nonrose hybrids once I have the space ><

Back