• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town Ideas Excluding Flowers

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1777-6372-7112
Yellow Balloon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
So I've started a new town of Zephyr for all my favorite villagers! its gonna be great and I want to leave the Late night Ordinance in effect since I'm up late anyway andI can hang out with villagers.... but I still want to make the landscape interesting and stuff!
so I would have to water the flowers everyday... ugh, since I can't have beautiful town limiting the amount of flowers. Plus my other town has a ton of flowers and I want something different

So what are some cool ideas I can use along with patterns to make a well-put-together town?

Last edited:
Since you don't want to use too many flowers, you could use patterns to create different textures for the ground. For example, you could have a "deck" sort of area and a rockier area. You could request/make different grass colours to further vary the landscape. Hope this helps :)

You could try to make an urban or futuristic looking town since those usually don't have many flowers.

I like the industrial idea! You could have all the illuminated PWPs, the tower, the screen, the traffic light, modern street light, modern clock I think it's called, etc.

I've seen QR codes for paths that look like the lab floor or something similar. And you could have villagers with houses with the metallic looking exterior (Freya, Marshal, etc.)

It would be very different and unlike anything I've seen before!!!!

I agree a city look would fit great based on what you wanted! Like others said, try getting the modern/electronic pwps to give it that late night look. I'd use a modern type of path, especially one that can stand out at night (like something a little bright). there aren't a lot of urban towns around but they sure sound awesome!

Maybe your house (or your extra characters' homes) could have a city/modern approach like an office, dj/party room, filming room, boxing/wrestling mania room with the crowd wallpaper (I can't remember the exact name of the wallpaper), or stores (like a clothing shop, food shop, etc).

hm, I do like the ideas of making it illuminated to stand out at night.... the modern pathways would be a change from the cobble I have in my other! But my villagers are set, so there houses just won't match lol! I did want to add a talk show stage in my other house but I should probably put it into this one now!

Maybe you could switch the furniture in their houses to look more modern? Easier said than done, of course. XD

Hmm, more bushes and trees maybe a water lake area and more poster stands where you can design them and have many, possibly more decorative public work projects and a playground area, and try out new furniture in your house mix and match

I like the idea of a city like idea, with sidewalks and roads maybe then you can use the street lights and signs by them. And you can use more trees bushes and bamboo instead of flowers if you want something green to pull it together. With the city idea you could also make a small park area and have a few flowers there so you wont be completely flowerless and they'll all be in the same area and easier to take care of.

Back