• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town paths and designs

Isabella

Electra Heart
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Peach (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Togepi Easter Egg
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Blue Feather
う
So I'm trying to make paths for my entire town, along with designs and stuff. The problem is, whenever I replace that pattern to go to another part of town, it changes the entire thing. Say I put down a blue road, and I'm at another part of my town and I want to put a green design but I have no room left. I put the green design in the slot where the blue design is, and next thing you know all the work I put into the blue road is gone unless I go back to swap it. I hope that makes sense. How can I use more designs but still keep the ones I had? I already saved some but they still swap out to become the new design I replaced it with. I also would be happy to have some tips from you guys if you did manage to make a town theme.

Also, if you have a town design it'd be cool to see what you guys have. Maybe post a screenshot or two? :D

There isn't a way to make more space for your patterns and designs, you'll just have to keep what you have as a path in one place and never swap it for something else. My suggestion is to make a path pattern that doesn't require more than one pattern for it that way you can have plenty of spaces left for your designs. To see more paths and designs visit the Able Sisters page here.

=( that sucks. because I also want to be able to use qr design shirts and stuff, but I guess I'll have to limit it to one at a time
but I'm asking because I've seen pictures of towns with more than 10 patterns so..
also I probably posted this in the wrong section, it should have been in the Able Sisters forum section

=( that sucks. because I also want to be able to use qr design shirts and stuff, but I guess I'll have to limit it to one at a time
but I'm asking because I've seen pictures of towns with more than 10 patterns so..
also I probably posted this in the wrong section, it should have been in the Able Sisters forum section

What you could do, and what others do, is create a separate character for the sole purpose of carrying those patterns. That way you can lay your paths, but still have a full inventory on your main character for whatever you want.

Since you can have 4 characters you can have a total of 40 patterns in your town.

You could make an extra character for path designs if you want. You'll have to befriend Sable again though.
Edit: You'll have to befriend Sable for QR codes with the sewing machine.

What you could do, and what others do, is create a separate character for the sole purpose of carrying those patterns. That way you can lay your paths, but still have a full inventory on your main character for whatever you want.

Since you can have 4 characters you can have a total of 40 patterns in your town.

You could make an extra character for path designs if you want. You'll have to befriend Sable again though.
Edit: You'll have to befriend Sable for QR codes with the sewing machine.

Ohhh...I never thought of that.
I guess I should get more public works done before making new characters, and in the end I'll put up paths and stuff. Thanks guys! And I can just time travel to get the qr code machine again for the other characters.

Back